- Jan 17, 2011
- Magnolia City
So, according to this footage, we learn a few more things about what we can expect from the game:
- You have to tame your own horses and continually soothe them to keep them tamed.
- You can register up to 5 horses at a time at a stable, and you can name them.
- Your horses can die if they take enough damage.
- Sidequests are still a thing, and there looks to be a way we can keep track of them similar to the Bomber's Notebook from MM3D.
- Random encounters with NPCs fighting enemies in the field are possible.