• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler New Trailer

Look at the scene around 0:48, Link parries the Stalfos, but the shield-bar doesn't seem to change. Weird.

Also, new instrument!!
Around 0:24, up on the D-Pad, you can see a harp!

Nice trailer, the music could be better though.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
That was an AMAZING TRAILER, That got me way more excited for SS then the E3 2010 trailer did...SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED. Also the pale character at first I though that was the evil but now and after looking right at the icon picture of the person I think that is him. P.S when I saw the trailer the first time (I watched it at least 10 times now) I did not SPOILER

see that Link had a different sword (The Skyward Sword I am pretty sure).

WOW! A HARP!!! I don't mean to sound boastful, but I honestly can't believe I was right! The tension is mounting...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! And did that "villian" look a little...odd to you?

I am no good at speculation. But the gameplay did look rather fun. I hope it plays as well as it looks. I am a big fan of the art style even more after seeing this. It looks really good if you ask me. I could really get absorbed into it. The music sounds ok, not the best. But I am glad it is orchestrated. I am sure there will be plenty of great memorable tunes. Really looking forward to the game's release. I'm really just looking forward to seeing more in general.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I just noticed something...that new character...does he look like the Fierce Deity with the white hair and pale face, just minus the markings? I wonder, if this is true, how it will connect to Termina, if at all.

SO MUCH WIN.jpg

I am wondering about the possible easter egg around 0:33, other ppl seems to notice it too, look at it, it feel like the same scary eyes are staring to you, you know, it looks like the skull kid with the majoras mask, I bet is just an easter egg, nothing important, but still mysterious

skullkid.jpg

C

CaptainCake

On that new item that appears around 0:17 -ish; does anyone else think it looks like some form of potion or bottle, With the blue circle part being the bottom of it? Since the trailer is blurred it's hard to tell, but it looks most like that to me.

Some other thoughts; it looks as if there's some kind of abandoned castle with forest growth in it (with the spider enemy), and the tight rope area looks very similar to the City of the Sky in TP. The pale guy at the end is certainly a cause for a lot of speculation; though I'm going to agree with what many people are saying that he's one of the interlopers.

Also, the music sounds really good, even in poor quality. If/when a better property version is released, I expect it'll sound even better, and if the rest of the music is this good, then that's great. The graphics look pretty polished as well and the new enemies look as if they require some more thought to defeat. Overall, I'm pretty excited now.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
On that new item that appears around 0:17 -ish; does anyone else think it looks like some form of potion or bottle, With the blue circle part being the bottom of it? Since the trailer is blurred it's hard to tell, but it looks most like that to me.

I think that just might be a regular Bottle you can collect to store potions or another type of liquid in. But it would be cool if it had some ability beyond this.

squadala

I don't like you either
Did anyone else notice the harp at 0:24-0:26? At first it looked like a slingshot until I noticed the strings. I am hoping it is an element intertwined throughout the story that you can play on and get multiple songs that serve different purposes, not just a basic warp item or something.

Also 0:32, mysterious shadow of a VERY familier looking old friend. I wonder if he will be a main character?

The supposed villian has been driving me crazy. What and who is he? I've read some very interesting theories so far. I wonder if he is to blame for the mass amount of mechanical based enemies. Most villians have a different way of corruption; Majora=masks, Zant=Twilight etc. I wonder if that is mystery purple Vaati wannabe's method.

I also noticed a strange orb-like item at 0:18. What could this be? My initial thoughts were... magic based orb, hook/clawshot, or ball and chain/mace.

One thing that dissapointed me though was the lack of information on Zordiana, Adella, whatever. On the bottom d-pad button there was an icon that seemed to be her and she looked EXACTLY like WW's fairy queen. It seems to be a guide.

Anyway my final thoughs are, I am so happy that Nintendo released new, interesting information. I was beginning to lose interest and was bored of the games hype. But my faith is now redeemed! All we need mow is a release date...

HOLY MOTHER YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!
MY EYES ARE BLEEDING!!! xDDDDDDD

Fanatic reaction aside, it seems the new instrument this time around will be an harp. I don't think the white guy at the end of the video is one of the interlopers, but that's based on pure instinct. I doubt think their appearance is older than the Master Sword itself, but who knows! And now I think it's garanteed that the girl on the original Zelda artwork is going to be your sidekick. I hope she's like Navi in the "interesting information" department (not the annoying or the "play the game for me" one xD).

Now I'm even more excited for this game!!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Over at IGN I couldn't stop looking at all the Zelda news. I was so shocked.

S

Sturgeon

The end of the video, where the apparently evil guy vanishes, really reminds me of how Midna was teleporting around. Maybe this game has connection with the Twilight Realm?

Kirino

Tatakae
That guy looks like A twili, vaati, and a zora combined. I hope he's a villan. Also, this trailer looks amazing. I'm so exited for this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom