• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New to Pokemon! Help!

Black is the first game I've ever gotten into and I need help! How do I raise my Pokemon's HP level faster? Also, is there anyway I can get a Bulbasuar or any other starter naturally within the game or do I have to trade. If it's only by trade, how the hell do I do that?! Again, new here, anything is helpful.

Dan

Black is the first game I've ever gotten into and I need help! How do I raise my Pokemon's HP level faster? Also, is there anyway I can get a Bulbasuar or any other starter naturally within the game or do I have to trade. If it's only by trade, how the hell do I do that?! Again, new here, anything is helpful.

There is no fast way to raise your pokemons HP, the only way to increase it, is by leveling or using a vitamin called HP UP, which can be found in an item ball in random locations. I haven't covered all of Black yet, but in most pokemon games you can buy vitamins at some point, but they are pricey. If you just meant how to raise your pokemons level faster, you need to grind grind grind, or some items will give specific pokemon more exp, there is also an item called rare candy, which level a pokemon instantly, these however can be hard to find. I recommend using the item finding.

You cannot get a bulbarsaur in pokemon black, but I think via trading you can. I believe it's possible to obtain a bulbarsaur in heartgold and soul silver, black has a migrating funtion that can bring pokemon from those versions. So either trade, or buy heart gold for that pokemon. :P

Alrighty, In terms of raising HP Faster this requires EV training, and to do this you should give your Pokémon HP Ups to begin with and then make your Pokémon level up by Battling while holding and Item called a Power weight. this will increase the amount of HP your Pokémon can get.

Now as for obtaining a Bulbasaur, You cannot either catch in game or trade it, what you need to do is transfer it from either of the Gen VI games, being Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold or SoulSilver. To do this you need to go to route 15 and go into a building called the Pokémon Transfer Lab (it's on route so you shouldn't miss it) Then you have to listern to the Scientist in there and then after he's finished you speak to him and you use the Poké transfer. You need another DS in order to use the Poké Transfer.

You can only raise your pokemon's HP by leveling up by fighting other pokemon, or by using an item called "HP up".
As for the bulbasaur, you can't find it naturally in the game, but I can breed one and trade it to you.
For trading, Beat the first gym and get the C-Gear. Connect to the internet, get a pal pad, and with that you get your friend code.
You can trade over GTS negotiations, the old GTS, or infared.
I can get you most starters if you want them.

:love: TheVampireSlaye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom