• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler NEW THEORY ON GHIRAHIMS MASTER!!!

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Also, the titles Demon Lord and Demon King mean nothing, Ghirahim is called the "Wizard Lord" and "Mage Patriarch" in other versions, so the names mean nothing.

Ganon0075

Ganon, King of Douchness.
Even though I do not believe that it is Malladus I will say that the two already seem alike.
My main reason for saying that is because they both had spread terror throughout the land and they both are called Demon Kings.
They both were sealed away by a god of some sort and during the game they have a minion trying to free them.
However this could also make them alike Ganon, but they seem to have a similar setup.
I will say that it is indeed a possibility for it to be Malladus but I personally do not believe it is.
Would be cool if it is though.

Also saying that it can't be Malladus because of him having been in New Hyrule is naive.
Just saying man.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
LOOK AT YOUR SIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHATS RIGHT OF GHIRAHIM'S MASTER??????
LOOK IS THAT COLE WITH HIS DUAL HORNS??????
I THINK IT IS!!!!!!!

Yeah, could be, and it's the fisherman from OOT 3rd from the left, and the far right one is the happy mask salesman.
Happy mask man AND FISHERMAN and cole.jpg

Last edited:
It's not possible. Like I said before. The Master Sword DOES NOT EXIST in New Hyrule. In Skyward Sword we are setting up the basis and foundation of the original Hyrule, with the original royal family, and also where the Master Sword will rest until it's needed again. The thing about the Master Sword being forged and used FOR THE FIRST TIME should be looked at and taken into consideration. Given that Spirit Tracks is after WW and the Master Sword is finally laid to rest underneath the ocean in that game, which takes place possibly a thousand years after Skyward Sword, it would be physically impossible for this demon to be Malladus. Besides, Malladus has a moustache as a demon beast and has a red nose as a demon train. When compared to B n' N they look nothing alike...

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Yeah, could be, and it's the fisherman from OOT 3rd from the left, and the far right one is the happy mask salesman.
View attachment 19278

I like the happy mask salesman one :) One thing can to my mind, though - what if the characters are just blank, stock characters. Even if Ghirahim is there in the picture, why do the others have to be there? If the others have an identity, why haven't we seen them? But that is off topic :/

As to Malladus being in the game, I doubt it because of this quote from ST: "Finally, the spirits subdued the Demon King, though they could not destroy him. Their powers were greatly depleted. With their remaining power, they buried the Demon King's spirit in the ground. They built shackles to imprison him, and a tower that acted as a lock. These shackles cover the land to this day." The shackles used to seal the Demon King are the spirit tracks (which don't exist in SS, or any other Zelda game until ST), and they were built early in the history of NEW HYRULE, as suggested by this quote: "In the beginning, the people followed the spirits of good, and all was peaceful. But that era of peace soon came to an end. The evil Demon King rose to power, destroying everything in his path." Another reason I doubt it is Malladus is because Nintendo tries to separate the 2D and 3D games, and many times they almost seem to follow a different canonical storyline. (don't bring the timeline into this)

Last edited:

Ganon0075

It's not possible. Like I said before. The Master Sword DOES NOT EXIST in New Hyrule. In Skyward Sword we are setting up the basis and foundation of the original Hyrule, with the original royal family, and also where the Master Sword will rest until it's needed again. The thing about the Master Sword being forged and used FOR THE FIRST TIME should be looked at and taken into consideration. Given that Spirit Tracks is after WW and the Master Sword is finally laid to rest underneath the ocean in that game, which takes place possibly a thousand years after Skyward Sword, it would be physically impossible for this demon to be Malladus. Besides, Malladus has a moustache as a demon beast and has a red nose as a demon train. When compared to B n' N they look nothing alike...

And your point is?
So what if the Master Sword does not exist in New Hyrule?
What does the Master Sword have 2 do with Malladus?
Your comment still does not show how it can't be Malladus.

And your point is?
So what if the Master Sword does not exist in New Hyrule?
What does the Master Sword have 2 do with Malladus?
Your comment still does not show how it can't be Malladus.

That's only part of it, the rest has to do with location. The Master Sword is obviously constructed in this game to combat this demon tribe, and the Master Sword exists ONLY, read these comments really carefully, ONLY in Hyrule. Skyward Sword is the FIRST IN THE SERIES CHRONOLOGICALLY with the Master Sword. This is all before the foundation of the royal family and Hyrule as we know it. The ORIGINAL Hyrule. ST takes place in NEW HYRULE that Tetra and Link from Wind Waker find and create. Now, I'm going to remind you that ST comes after WW and WW has the last known location of the Master Sword. The Master Sword has to do with combatting evil in this game. This evil is the warrior we've seen that holds the dark looking version of the Master Sword. Even if we don't completely kill him and just seal him away, we're sealing him in OLD HYRULE where the Master Sword exists and resides in, and eventually, is laid to rest in for eternity under the ocean. We know that the world in Skyward Sword is going to be the original Hyrule due to the location of the provinces and such. New Hyrule is exclusive to Spirit Tracks.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I don't find this at all possible. Rather, I believe Ghirahim is trying to absorb his master's body, take on his power, and dominate Hyrule in his new form. This body, of course, would be the fiery haired character with the wicked-looking blade.

Ganon0075

That's only part of it, the rest has to do with location. The Master Sword is obviously constructed in this game to combat this demon tribe, and the Master Sword exists ONLY, read these comments really carefully, ONLY in Hyrule. Skyward Sword is the FIRST IN THE SERIES CHRONOLOGICALLY with the Master Sword. This is all before the foundation of the royal family and Hyrule as we know it. The ORIGINAL Hyrule. ST takes place in NEW HYRULE that Tetra and Link from Wind Waker find and create. Now, I'm going to remind you that ST comes after WW and WW has the last known location of the Master Sword. The Master Sword has to do with combatting evil in this game. This evil is the warrior we've seen that holds the dark looking version of the Master Sword. Even if we don't completely kill him and just seal him away, we're sealing him in OLD HYRULE where the Master Sword exists and resides in, and eventually, is laid to rest in for eternity under the ocean. We know that the world in Skyward Sword is going to be the original Hyrule due to the location of the provinces and such. New Hyrule is exclusive to Spirit Tracks.
Ok.
I was not saying that it is Malladus.
I was just saying that it is possible
And I just wanted to point out that your reasons did not show how Malladus could not be in it.
But I don't feel like arguing.

Ok.
I was not saying that it is Malladus.
I was just saying that is is possible

And I was saying that to prove how it's not possible. It's just simply not really possible or probable that Malladus and the warrior are the same.

Ganon0075

And I was saying that to prove how it's not possible. It's just simply not really possible or probable that Malladus and the warrior are the same.
But 2 me you did not show how it can not be him.
Still don't believe it is but 2 me you have shown me no proof that it can not be him.
Sorry, just saying.

It's the exclusive location of the Master Sword that I'm talking about as to why it can't be him. The Master Sword never leaves Hyrule and so the demon guy we fight doesn't leave Hyrule either. Get what I'm saying. If we defeat him in Hyrule using the Hyrule Holy Sword, he either dies, or gets sealed in Hyrule, and not New Hyrule.

Ganon0075

It's the exclusive location of the Master Sword that I'm talking about as to why it can't be him. The Master Sword never leaves Hyrule and so the demon guy we fight doesn't leave Hyrule either. Get what I'm saying. If we defeat him in Hyrule using the Hyrule Holy Sword, he either dies, or gets sealed in Hyrule, and not New Hyrule.
Yes I get that but once again.... still does not show how it can not be Malladus 2 me at least.

There's just one problem with your argument, how do you know that this demon leader doesn't leave Hyrule because the Master Sword stays there? We don't even know if he even dies in Skyward Sword or is sealed somewhere else far away from Hyrule. The only way to know for sure is to know to the ending of the game. You can't make the assumption that the demon leader doesn't leave to support your theory. You're going to have to use the story of Malladus himself to prove that he can't be in Skyward Sword, just like how we use the origin of Ganon to prove that he can't be in Skyward Sword. Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom