• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler New Temple?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Hullo!

I was rewatching some SS footage (again), and I saw what looks like the entrance to a temple in some sort of foresty setting. It isn't the entrance to the Sky Temple, this ones different!

new scene.jpg

What do you guys and girls think about this? I think that the prospect of it being a dungeon is reinforced by the appearence of Phi, right outside of it...

skybird11

state alchemist
oh wow. this is some old footage isn't it, yet ive never seen that. hmm, well like you said it cant be the sky temple so maybe, like the foresty and ruinic setting of the TP temple of time, its some sort of temple of time? or like ALttP's skull woods, its one of many entrances to the sky temple.

idk, those are just some of my thoughts. but interesting find!

Yeah, I saw this some time ago, but there's really nothing to say about this. There's no more footage in the same place, and just seeing this tells us nothing about the place itself. There's nothing to speculate about, only that it looks like a completely different area from what we've seen so far. Maybe it's in Skyloft?

[video=youtube;5xd2goLxBgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xd2goLxBgI&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

At 0:36-37, it's a very short scene.

Last edited:
There are another shots that take place in a similar environment (a place with artificial ponds , torches, columns and same architecture style), like when the mysterious girl appears, or when Link is seem shooting a sword beam at Hyrule crest or use the sword to draw, (actually, i can't remember very well).

But it is a place so small that could fit anywhere, like a section of the Forest Area, a small sky island, part of Skyloft (like yona said).

Here some of other shots of similar places:

Screen%20Shot%202011-09-18%20at%202.08.54%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202011-09-18%20at%202.23.48%20PM.png

The architecture is nothing like the seen in the Eldin Volcano or Desert Area and little in common with the rustic forest area structures as well, so my guess is:
a different area/temple (less likely) or a smaller exclusive section of the game like a Sacred Groove of sorts (more likely).

Last edited:
^ I actually wanted to post those exact screens, but you beat me to it :P
It does look like a place similar to TP's Sacred Grove, and I think it may have a similar function.
Maybe it's where the Temple of Time will be built?

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
That makes sense, the portal that the lady seems to go through seems out of place from the sides... like it's a different time period or something.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
^There're waterfalls near the entrance of the Sky Temple too, doesn't mean much.

Well-pointed. Though the theme of the article was "New Temple," yet was shown off old footage, I wasn't sure. Thanks for clearing it up.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
It being a Temple/Dungeon is kinda logical, but you can never be to sure. The Temple of Time is geat idea, stating the fact that it's been in a forst twice, and near Hyrule Castle once. Well, in TP it was just the ruins of the Temple, maybe th ruins of the original Castle Town (makes ya wonder where the castle would've been.) It looks very similar in architechture, but it just seems off in some unknown weird way. . . The Sheikah Women doesn't seem to be in the same place, even though it looks to be the same. It just doesn't match up if you think about it.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Well, we do know that you might revisit certain dungeons throughout the game, so it might be an area of the Sky Temple accessed later in the game. I mean, it does look like the forest area where the Sky Temple resides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom