• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Stuff for the Next SBB

Charcters:
Sora
Toon Gannon
Toon Zelda/Tetra
Little Mac
Bowser Jr.
Zant
Team Rocket
Skull Kid
Trixie Kong
Vatti
Deku Link
Brock
Dasiy
Paper Mario
Issac
Returing:
Link
Mario
Pikachu
Kirby
Ness
Lucuas
Pokemon Trainer
Fox
Falco
Toon Link
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Lugi
Wario
Pit
Meta Knight
King Deedee
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Lucario
Yoshi
Zelda/Sheik
Gannondorf
Boswer
Ike
Marth
Samus
Ice Climbers
Stages:
Windfall Island(School Part,Time of day changes depending on your clock)
Traversre Town(No platforms,main square)
Comet Obesvatory(Starts out at Rosalina part,changes every 5 mintues around it.)
Clock Town(South Clock Town,Wii clock at the bottom,1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th and 6th days are 1st,2nd and 3rd days in the game.Last day of the week is carinval night.)
Blue falcon(Races through a random track)
Minsh Village(3 first houses)
Pokemon Stadium 3(Dark,Ice and Grass)
Castle Town(Twilight Princess)
\Returing:
all brawl
Assist Trophies:
all from brawl except Issac
Demyx(Craetes bubbles at random parts of the fieled)
Riku(Runs around swining his blade(
Birdo(Sucks emies away from you.)
Epona(Gallops around the field and hurts people who gets rammed)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Here's a couple new characters for the next ssb.

Naruto (shippuden version) final smash Wind Style Rasenshuriken effect 100% of damage, poisons the character to take damage and then launches them

Naruto (original version) final smash Summoning Jutsu effect summons a giant toad to do 200% of damage to all characters and lauches them

Sasuke (Shippuden version) final smash Summoning Jutsu effect summons a giant snake to eat and digest the three nearest characters to sasuke and does 100% of damage before launching them

Sasuke (original) final smash Chidori effect 100% and then launches the character.

Sakura (Shippuden version) final smash Healing Jutsu effect completely heals Sakura and her teamates

Kakashi final smash Sharingan effect copies the nearest character's final smash and excutes it.

Fawful final smash Peach's Castle crush effect 300% then launches

What do you think?

link to present

Four Year ZD Member
Here's a couple new characters for the next ssb.

Naruto (shippuden version) final smash Wind Style Rasenshuriken effect 100% of damage, poisons the character to take damage and then launches them

Naruto (original version) final smash Summoning Jutsu effect summons a giant toad to do 200% of damage to all characters and lauches them

Sasuke (Shippuden version) final smash Summoning Jutsu effect summons a giant snake to eat and digest the three nearest characters to sasuke and does 100% of damage before launching them

Sasuke (original) final smash Chidori effect 100% and then launches the character.

Sakura (Shippuden version) final smash Healing Jutsu effect completely heals Sakura and her teamates

Kakashi final smash Sharingan effect copies the nearest character's final smash and excutes it.

Fawful final smash Peach's Castle crush effect 300% then launches

What do you think?
No Naruto character is going to be in SBB ever!:huh:

I think that the next SSB should have all melee and brawl stages. They also should replace Lucas with a real man... Ninten. I also think Geno, Simon Bellmont, Megaman (original NES), Ryu Hayabusa, and Black Mage should be in the game. They should also combine Tails with Sonic to make sort of an Ice Climber combination. They should also get rid of Final Smashes. They were cool, but now, it feels redundant and stupid. They should also change Saki Amamiya to an actual fighter rather than an assist trophy. The best idea I think I have, is more than four players at once. 30 Brawler Battle Royale would be great at parties. (Yes, I have tried rotation. It SUCKS to have to constantly wait for the next battle.) I also think that when you have a gun, you should be able to aim it in all 8 directions.

linkman8

True and Noble
As much as I like anime, I would be against having Naruto characters in a Smash Bros game, primarily because they're not even video game characters, which is the basis for the characters on that game.

I still think they should put a Young Zelda in there from OOT, just to see what happens. You see, they had Link and Young Link, so why not Zelda/Shiek, and Young Zelda/Young Shiek? That would be sweet.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Naruto has it's own fighting series. Naruto will never be in SSB. Also, Sora is not a Nintendo character. If anything, Sora would appear in a Final Fantasy fighting game or some disney fighting game (which would never happen because disney is all about rainbows and ponies, I'm actually surprised they allowed their name on a game like Kingdom Hearts).

I wish they would have just called the Pokemon Trainer "Ash"

I would have loved it to just be Ash since he is the staple to the Pokemon series.

I also always wondered if we are supposed to believe that Pikachu in SSB is Ash's Pikachu.

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
These are some nice ideas, although Little Mac wouldn't really fit with the SSB series. I also caught people like Team Rocket, Brock, Isaac, Dasiy, and ect. Not do be a party pooper, but they kind of don't fit and would be pretty horrible, with the lack of movesets and stuff.

One good point was extra stages. You got some pretty good stages and I would totally brawl on those stages! :D

These are some nice ideas, although Little Mac wouldn't really fit with the SSB series. I also caught people like Team Rocket, Brock, Isaac, Dasiy, and ect. Not do be a party pooper, but they kind of don't fit and would be pretty horrible, with the lack of movesets and stuff.

One good point was extra stages. You got some pretty good stages and I would totally brawl on those stages! :D
i put brock and team rocket because i was running out of pokemon.but daisy might be a clone of peach and issaic has more than enough powers for a moveset

B:Psy hand
Side moves:Frost
Up:Leviate
Down:Defsene Up
Final Smash:Raganork.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I know that Naruto has his own fighting series but still it would be cool to have him in a ssb title. Can you see Naruto with his Rasenshuriken or Kakashi and his Sharingan? I definately could and I think it should be in a ssb. It really should.

I know that Naruto has his own fighting series but still it would be cool to have him in a ssb title. Can you see Naruto with his Rasenshuriken or Kakashi and his Sharingan? I definately could and I think it should be in a ssb. It really should.

Naruto is a series about ninjutsu, playing with sharp objects, and virtually no melee weapons or attacks for the most part. Most of the ninjutsu requires a blood sacrifice or ends up having the opponent bleed. The flying barricades of knives and throwing stars will obviously cause truckloads of blood and gore to be spilled onto the ground. If there were to be any melee attacks, there would either be too many, or they wouldn't go into an SSB format. You keep telling me Mario isn't mature enough to handle something like Mother Brain or Giygas. If Mario is in SSB, how could SSB handle the maturity of Naruto? Even if Garra and Sasuke were dropped, it would be too mature.

Stage-wise, Naruto has plenty of villages and countries, but the villages are dull and would be a final destination or battle field except it isn't floating, the arenas for the tournaments and such would be the same, and the countries are just as boring. The only Naruto stage I would find interesting (which would be a big surprise since I strongly dislike Naruto) is the Mist country portion where Haku has those Ice Mirrors where Sasuke dies and blondie pulls out all these fireworks.

When it comes to items, there are only three Naruto would donate to SSB; knives, throwing stars, and the big throwing stars. These all require blood to fly out. While this may contradict Link's sword, Pit's blade, and Ike's aether, having Naruto involved would cause many to expect blood. Nintendo would not be able to allow this, due to SSB being a 1st party franchise for it. None of the Nintendo pure games have blood or gore (with the exception of Sin and Punishment but very few people have played it, let alone heard of it).

Lastly, a contribution to story mode. Let's face it, Naruto is in a completely different universe. If Naruto characters were in a story mode, it would require them to somehow live next to popular Nintendo characters. This would get me (along with millions of other retrogamers) pretty worked up because Naruto has never been to the world between 1985 to 2003. Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Zelda, Fox, Wario, DK, Diddy, Samus, C. Falcon, Pit, Link, Olimar, Sonic, Ness, Pikachu, Charizard, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Pokemon Trainer, Falco, Wolf, Marth, R.O.B., the Ice Climbers, Ganondorf, Kirby, Dedede, Meta Knight, Yoshi, and Snake all have. Mr. Game and Watch has been around way longer, and the three characters I didn't list (Ike, Lucario, and Toon Link) are too ********. Lucas is wimpy but just adding a few pixels to his sprite in EB2 would make him look awesome. Naruto though, is more likely to belong to a PS3 or 360 game. Both the systems and show are equally bloody.

My conclusion; Naruto and SSB would never work. Ever.

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
I agree that Naruto wouldn't fit in SSB. They've already got a SSB style fighting game for Shonen Jump, so get that if your a hardcore Naruto fan(its in Japanese, but probably still fun).

And yeah, blood doesn't really fit in Nintendo's world either. While Sin and Punishment did have blood (love that game, can't wait fer the sequel) the graphics quality was a bit too low to see it vividly. Can you really see Link thrust his sword through Mario and pull it out all bloody, only to have himslef impaled by one of Pit's arrows? The Smash Bros series is good as it is- Nintendo fighting, with new stages and characters each time.

Besides, if the pattern keeps up, it won't be until Nintendo's next major system that we get another Smash Bros game. One for the 64, one for the Gamecube, one for the Wii, and one for the next amazing invention from Nintendo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom