• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Story Sign-Up

Ok so I'm writing a new story(shocker). It will be called The Saga of Seven: Sky Warriors. All of it will be from my imagination. What I need from you is to give me a name for your character. That's it. Make it either your username or your nickname or a name you use for other fan works so it represents you. I'm looking for 20-30 sign-ups before I begin. Once I get enough I will post the list of characters. Please please please please please sign up!

EDIT: The characters... (the ones with nothing in parentheses next to them are made by me)

Damera Tomahawk
Kane Magea
Veretta Zakar
Rocco Zakar
Setaki Aponem
Theo Soen
Romansu Chase
Hooded Figure...name learned later
Guma "Grizz" Hiro (my brother)
King Ziggermeister
Altea Taragon (Destiny)
Artemys Pericles (Atsuma)
Stephanie Houslam (Zelda's Child)
Annabeth Regan (zelda 8)
Livion Regan (kokirion)
Preyl Finian (MikauIncarnate)
Desert Wanderer (i-am-link)
Sarah Swiftshot (Elvenknight)
Ella Rose Amakiir (Meego7)
Cole Aremes (Soldier of Link)
Nitra Helio (Myriadviper42)
Pandora Jagskel (TreeHuggerPanda)
Stelios Karagiros (green goron)

Last edited:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Just a name Eh?
Altea Taragon. If you need a weapon, go for a massive two handed sword. She's pretty strong.

Last edited:
Ah, so you have started a project anew. YES!!!!

Alright, I guess you can use: Artemys Pericles

I really hope you get those other sign ups that you need. Inform me when you have your story, as I tend to forget.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Okay, my name will be Living Darkness (yeah, it's a strange name :P ) but for most of the story I want to be known as Desert Wanderer. (If you give each character a specific outfit, while I'm known as Desert Wanderer, make me have a cape, a belt across my chest with a little ball full of water strapped to it (to drink,) and rough cloth wrapped around my head, covering everything except one eye. Oh, and I want to carry a book.) Maybe one character will know my real name, but won't tell anyone. That character would probably have befriended me sometime in the story. (Preferably that character is a girl. :P )

EDIT: Sorry if I'm being too specific, it comes with one of my disorders. Maybe the Autism. :/

Nicole

luke is my wife
Aww, man. Zelda_8 stole my character's first name.... :(

Oh well. How about a boy? Cole Aremes is my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom