• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New star trek movie

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
My dad's only major gripe is that they were assembling the Enterprise on Earth. Apparently it was built in space and was never meant for landing on planets. I'm sure my uncle is having conniptions about all the stuff they ended up changing.

DID SOMEBODY SAY STAR TREK?? I LOVE star trek!! *is excited already*. Voyager was my fav.

This movie sounds interesting, I hope it turns out well.

Mine too. The only thing is, I can watch it every night on tv but my parents don't let me . :(

I wish they had made the movie about a different lot. Maybe picards group, but I absoloutely hate Captain archer.

There was an advert on tv about enterprise, the one under his command. It said, with the theme tune playing , " The hottest aliens.".It showed some clips, " The toughest mission" more clips, and then it said " shame about the theme tune " And the music stopped. Rather approprietly in my opinion, it showed a clip of archer saying ; " Can't argue with you there. "

Mine too. The only thing is, I can watch it every night on tv but my parents don't let me . :(

I wish they had made the movie about a different lot. Maybe picards group, but I absoloutely hate Captain archer.

There was an advert on tv about enterprise, the one under his command. It said, with the theme tune playing , " The hottest aliens.".It showed some clips, " The toughest mission" more clips, and then it said " shame about the theme tune " And the music stopped. Rather approprietly in my opinion, it showed a clip of archer saying ; " Can't argue with you there. "

Aww... I liked Archer and Enterprise.

Patrick Stewart (Picard) and Brent Spiner (Data) have announced they have no intention of coming back to their roles.:cry:

I would love another TNG movie....:cry::cry:

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Have you seen the trailers?

Looks pretty good to me. Ever since the 5th series (Enterpise) ended around 2005, Star Trek has been declining(sp?) in popularity.The new movie looks like it will attract many people.

If it does end up flopping, oh well. At least they won't keep making horrible prequels like Star Wars.

No. I haven't seen the preview. I still don't think it will be good.

Me neither. I don't like Archer. Data and Picard were okay though, but since they have little to do with enterprise....Well, I think this movie will flop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom