• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler New SS Girl

Ghosi

Schmetterling
What we DO know about the Shiekah is that they had connections with the Oocca race, so if the entire Shiekah race is to appear in SS, we may see the Oocca as well. But something else I noticed was that the video shows Link running towards her, like he's trying to talk to her. This new girl reminds me a LOT of Shiek, even so far as to suggest a similar role of a mysterious ally. I highly doubt she has affiliations with Ghirahim, if only because the Shiekah were a noble people. We do also know that the Shiekah became servants for the Royal Family and were loyal to the Goddesses. That bright glowy heavenly light behind the girl could potentially reinforce this, idk, this is mostly speculation. But I'm thinking that if she is a Shiekah and if all we know about the Shiekah's noble qualities hold true in the time period SS takes place in, this girl may have been sent by someone, her tribe, the Goddesses, who knows, to find Zelda before Ghirahim does.

Again, all speculation, but I must say, I LOVE her design.

I second this! :)

She looks like a mix between an Oocca and a sheikah, so who says that the Oocca and Sheikah cannot share the same ancestor?

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
And this alliance between the Hyrulian Royal family and the Shiekah's may have some involvement at some point in the plot. I have a feeling that the story in this game is going to be more complex, since it is backing a lot of things and sub-plots.

She has too be of importance somehow, or at least to Link. He clearly looks..worried of her leaving to this light and if Link is sad we are sad, so she is important. As for the tear in her shirt, no doubt she has to be a Sheikah or an early version of them, if not Nintendo will complicate thing a lot...
I also want to point the way Link reaches for her, that looks a lot like TP Link reaching for Midna before she transformed and got killed by Ganondorf "spirit". It may be possible that this girl is sacrificing herself.

geek4887

The Unknown
Obviously a Sheikah. She's tanned and her eyes are red, so there's enough evidence there. Who knows, it might be Phi(this is probably has a veeeeery slim chance of happening), just like how they made Link worry of Midna in TP. Yet, again there's little to no resemblance, so I doubt it's Phi. Some could say it's Zelda, so there you go, she might be Zelda. Or a Sage, some important Sage to Link(just like how Saria was). The possibilities are near endless, so we will just have to wait till November.

G

Giraffesman3705

5:25 Trailer.

Hello everyone! My name is Giraffesman3705, and i want to talk to you about something interesting that i found in the new trailer. At 5:25, you see a 1 second glance of some woman with blonde hair turning around and walking into light, right after link is chasing her up stairs. I think she might be Zelda's mother, and Link maybe follows her through the lands to learn more and more, and finally that zelda is the first in line to be queen of hyrule. Then again, maybe it's Link's mother? The final thought i have on it, is that she's an antagonist, and link is trying to kill her to stop her plans to destroy the world with girahim.

What do you think? Post in the comments below.

Con-man

Master Swordsman
I for one am very convinced that she has something to do with the Sheikah. VERY convinced, and VERY excited about this game. The world seems vast as well as diverse, which is what I've always loved about the Zelda series.

Hello everyone! My name is Giraffesman3705, and i want to talk to you about something interesting that i found in the new trailer. At 5:25, you see a 1 second glance of some woman with blonde hair turning around and walking into light, right after link is chasing her up stairs. I think she might be Zelda's mother, and Link maybe follows her through the lands to learn more and more, and finally that zelda is the first in line to be queen of hyrule. Then again, maybe it's Link's mother? The final thought i have on it, is that she's an antagonist, and link is trying to kill her to stop her plans to destroy the world with girahim.

What do you think? Post in the comments below.

You don't sound like you have much experience with the Internet, lol. So formal, lol. Anyway, I disagree with you at least about the mother theory. It resembles a Sheikah very closely(form fitting attire, eye of truth).

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Well, a few possibilities.

1.) She is the "real," original Sheik mentioned in Axle's Sheik theory. There's no definite look about what the original Sheik might look like, so she might be it.

2.) She is another one of Zelda's disguises.

3.) She is Impa's ancestor. (At first, I thought that she was Impa at a younger age, but then I remembered that Ocarina of Time takes place way after this.)

4.) She's just some person who later establishes the Sheikah, or she's just someone who is already with the Sheikah.

5.) Since Phi is Link's "protector" sent from the heavens, maybe she is Zelda's protector sent from the heavens.

I honestly don't think we're able to get much out of that short clip. :p

Pen

The game is on!
As we don't know at this point how much time there is between SS and OoT this character might be Impa, when she was younger that is. It is a possibility. However, I for one think there is more time between the two games, so I don't believe in this theory.

Also, it might be yet another alter-ego of Zelda, after all, she has been dressing up like a Sheikah before, and as a pirate. So what's stoping Nintendo from doing it again?

But one thing's for sure, she's a Sheikah. She must be! I mean, if she isn't a Sheikah, then I have absolutely no idea what she might be.

In the new trailer she looks quite evil to me. Although, that doesn't have to be the case. This is really interesting!

Could it be Impa? Could we find out why the Sheikah are so loyal to the royal family of Hyrule?

Oh, I'm not the first to suggest that. Now I feel unoriginal.

Last edited:

vcdomith

Mad Artist
When Link is running to the girl he is wielding the master sword, this means that is late in the game that scene
Look here the pic:master.jpg

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
When Link is running to the girl he is wielding the master sword, this means that is late in the game that scene
Look here the pic:View attachment 17569

He may also have seen her earlier in the game, several times. My theory is that this girl will take on a similar role to Sheik in Ocarina of Time- acting as a mysterious ally to be portrayed in such a way that you aren't supposed to be able to tell if she's helping you or not. I do like the idea that she is an alter-ego of Zelda.

This also supports the idea that she might be a Sage, as Zelda could take on the role of the Sage again (she is 'not a princess in the traditional sense').

Another good theory may be that she is associated with the goddesses, meant to protect Zelda (in which case she would be taking a role similar to Impa). She may also be a leader of the Sheikah, because I don't believe that Nintendo would make her so important if she didn't have a major role of the Sheikah.

Unless Nintendo plans to give us any more information, we'll probably just have to wait until November. :(

vcdomith

Mad Artist
ZeldaOcarina said:
This also supports the idea that she might be a Sage, as Zelda could take on the role of the Sage again (she is 'not a princess in the traditional sense')
Pretty possible since that Ghirahim keeps on saying about "her holiness" and servant of the Godess"(GameInformer guy said that)

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Also, adding View attachment 17510 to support my theory of her being a Sheikah.

^ Kudos and credit goes to Locke for spotting this!
Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread. I just wanted to say that I should not receive credit from that. The image was created by a different forum member. I didn't even see the symbol until it was pointed out to me. (I would have, if the player Nintendo used allowed me to skip/rewind without starting the video from the beginning.)

On-topic: I don't think your Ghirahim connection is 'wrong' at all. The fact is that they both have a defining symbol under their left eye. This girl's is a teardrop, reflecting the Sheikah symbol; Ghirahim's is a diamond, reflecting his own design. As I said in my summary, I definitely think these two are related somehow.

Ok I REALLY need to say I absolutely do not understand the theory that she's an alter-ego of Zelda, not one bit. In OoT, Sheik was very well disguised, her whole entire body was covered and the only thing at all visible were her eyes! It was an amazing disguise. This girl (I do agree clearly Sheikah), is very exposed, almost her whole bare-back is shown, her facial structure and body structure overall do not match Zelda in anyway, I mean at least Sheik matched Zelda's height and body structure, this women is much too tall and too slender to be the same Zelda we've seen in Skyloft! And I also don't understand when people say Tetra was an alter-ego of Zelda either, because Tetra didn't even know she was Zelda until the events of WW. So I really had to say this xD (The only way I could accept this theory is maybe if some sort of magic or special power was involved? Something would of had to have happen that didn't just disguise Zelda, but pretty much completely change her in every way)

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
Ok I REALLY need to say I absolutely do not understand the theory that she's an alter-ego of Zelda, not one bit. In OoT, Sheik was very well disguised, her whole entire body was covered and the only thing at all visible were her eyes! It was an amazing disguise. This girl (I do agree clearly Sheikah), is very exposed, almost her whole bare-back is shown, her facial structure and body structure overall do not match Zelda in anyway, I mean at least Sheik matched Zelda's height and body structure, this women is much too tall and too slender to be the same Zelda we've seen in Skyloft!
However, Sheik did have red eyes instead of blue, and darker skin than the Zelda. It is possible that Zelda is able to disguise more than just her eye/skin color. However, I do agree that that much exposure wouldn't be the best disguise, lol :)

D

Darmani

is she good or bad? to me she seems like someone who's on your side, but not necessarily an ally, like knuckles from sonic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom