• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler New SS Girl

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I have already seen much speculation on this issue...but something that someone said brought in a new theory that I would like to see expanded:

Sheikah Character.jpg

As you can see, she has a teardrop under her eye, just like Ghirahim does, and a faint red symbol on her brow that I can't quite make out. It could be the emblem that's shaped like the Lens of Truth and represents the Sheikah race, but I don't know. It merely casts light on this topic--that she might be a Sheikah, and is associated with Ghirahim.

I recall Impa making mention of a Sheikah War in Ocarina of Time. I believe it was directed toward the Royal Family, until a peace agreement was made. But this could extend farther back than we know. I believe the Sheikah race are the ones behind stopping Zelda from being coronated (crowned), because Ghirahim said there are others. What if they don't, at this time, want to see the rise of Zelda to throne? What if they are hostile, and it is either the beginning or the middle of a Sheikah Rebellion?

Edit: I have come to realize that my point with Ghirahim also bearing the teardrop is questionable. Nonetheless, the Sheikah Tribe could still have part in this, whether good or not. Maybe they could be for Zelda after all...at least some of them. ~Continuing~

Also, adding ZZZ.jpg to support my theory of her being a Sheikah.

^ Kudos to the member mentioned by Locke!

Last edited:

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Youtube Video

where is this image from? is there a new trailer or something?

[video=youtube;lFzfx8f9tGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFzfx8f9tGM[/video]​

Here you are. Just wait for it to stop loading and skip to about a minute before the end. She doesn't appear long, though.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
[video=youtube;lFzfx8f9tGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFzfx8f9tGM[/video]​

Here you are. Just wait for it to stop loading and skip to about a minute before the end. She doesn't appear long, though.

Holy crap, there's a BOAT!

ssboat.jpg

I have already seen much speculation on this issue...but something that someone said brought in a new theory that I would like to see expanded:

As you can see, she has a teardrop under her eye, just like Ghirahim does...

He has a diamond, not a teardrop.

If this girl is a Sheikah, that probably debunks Axle's Sheik theory, as the tear drop is already on the eye symbol on her outfit.

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
That red emblem on her forehead is likely the Sheikah eye symbol; looks just like it even if it is a little blurred. Quite frankly, if this girl ISN'T a Sheikah, I will be really angry at Nintendo, because everything about her appearance suggests it. I'd like to say her eyes are red, just as another reinforcement, but it's hard to say. Definitely looks red-ish.

JJ, I'm not familiar with Axle's theory that you mentioned. Would it by any chance have anything to do with the theories on a treacherous Sheikah faction? Given the fact that the Royal Family of Hyrule doesn't even exist at this point, I don't think anything to do with the Shiekah's established role as servants of the Royal Family.

What we DO know about the Shiekah is that they had connections with the Oocca race, so if the entire Shiekah race is to appear in SS, we may see the Oocca as well. But something else I noticed was that the video shows Link running towards her, like he's trying to talk to her. This new girl reminds me a LOT of Shiek, even so far as to suggest a similar role of a mysterious ally. I highly doubt she has affiliations with Ghirahim, if only because the Shiekah were a noble people. We do also know that the Shiekah became servants for the Royal Family and were loyal to the Goddesses. That bright glowy heavenly light behind the girl could potentially reinforce this, idk, this is mostly speculation. But I'm thinking that if she is a Shiekah and if all we know about the Shiekah's noble qualities hold true in the time period SS takes place in, this girl may have been sent by someone, her tribe, the Goddesses, who knows, to find Zelda before Ghirahim does.

Again, all speculation, but I must say, I LOVE her design.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
JJ, I'm not familiar with Axle's theory that you mentioned. Would it by any chance have anything to do with the theories on a treacherous Sheikah faction? Given the fact that the Royal Family of Hyrule doesn't even exist at this point, I don't think anything to do with the Shiekah's established role as servants of the Royal Family.

Axle's theory is that a character named Sheik will be in the game and that he will turn against the Dark Tribe and fight against them.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック

ssboat.jpg

QUOTE]

HOLY CRAP, IT'S A MOTORBOAT WOAAAH!!!

This new character look's like Sheikah. I hope so! Look's like she's gonna have some role in the game considering the footage.

Last edited:
I had a thought that she might be a precursor to a Sage, or might at least fill a similar role, along with possible others. I wonder where that ethereal light leads to. She might be a servant of the "Goddess" as well. I absolutely can't wait to find out her role in the Skyward Sword's plot.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer

ssboat.jpg

QUOTE]

HOLY CRAP, IT'S A MOTORBOAT WOAAAH!!!

This new character look's like Sheikah. I hope so! Look's like she's gonna have some role in the game considering the footage.

I'm surprised at how advanced Hyrule is, considering it's still near the early stages of its existence.

Yeah, she looks awsome. She's now my matching avatar and siggy.

Hey, that looks familiar! Awesome!

Last edited:

demonsxlr8

Join the Dark Slide! :D
omg... this game is going to be FREAKING AWESOME, boats, birds, dash, motion plus... it's going to be the most emmersive Zelda experience ever! *-*

CAN' WAIT OMG

This new girl reminds me a LOT of Shiek, even so far as to suggest a similar role of a mysterious ally.
I saw Shiek, too... but she kind of also resembles Tetra, in a way... With the colors of her clothes--kind of... hard to say in the yellow lighting--but in the face, it's kind of there. But she would definitely be involved with the Shiekah tribe. If that's the case, I can see that this girl might be Zelda in some way. Probably not very likely, but there is a very slim chance that Nintendo would try to pull the alter-ego formula on us again.

Given the fact that the Royal Family of Hyrule doesn't even exist at this point, I don't think anything to do with the Shiekah's established role as servants of the Royal Family.
And this alliance between the Hyrulian Royal family and the Shiekah's may have some involvement at some point in the plot. I have a feeling that the story in this game is going to be more complex, since it is backing a lot of things and sub-plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom