• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler New SS Creature, What Could It Be?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm sure it'll simply be a Boss we encounter later on. Surely there will be more Dungeons than are already confirmed. I know SS will feature less of those, though, as the overworld will feature itself like a huge Dungeon, but with 50+ hours of gameplay, I believe there will be more Temples.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
6231530196_51ba41ae1e_o.jpg

Here's a better picture.

Djinn

and Tonic
I see......Bulbous lips...? 0.o

Wait a minute! It has Farore's symbol on it's arms!

I actually did not notice that, those designs on the shoulders are the same design on Farore's Pearl.

Farore.png

Well now I want to rule out all watery connections. Since not only is it found in Faron woods, but also includes Farore's symbol and I think that looks like a wooded background behind him. It reminds me of the Deku Tree dungeon or Forest Haven. It is just very unusual for a Farore inspired creature not not be the usual green, especially since blue is more normal for Nayru affiliation. I do not think this is any kind of boss, at least nothing that could be aligned with Girahim. What this means for Link i have no idea.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
As shown by the recent videos, the creature's name is Firo, isn't a bad guy and may be a Zora ancestor.

It's name is apparentely (Water Dragon) Faron, and it's a Spirit that's been protecting the area for quite some time.
At least, that's what I understood from the "Lake Floria" video.

I hive a wired feeling that we will fight Faron, he might be a really epic boss encounter later on in the game

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I hive a wired feeling that we will fight Faron, he might be a really epic boss encounter later on in the game

I doubt we'll end up fighting Faron. He/she is the spirit that presides over its namesake woods, and if one is shown so far then there will likely be others. That would explain where the areas got their names to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom