• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler New SS Creature, What Could It Be?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I've seen the pic before.. In another thread, But nobody really knows what it is.
I'm gonna take a guess and say it's a creature from the Water/Lanayru - Province.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
That's not from the lanayru province, no screenshots have been released of that area yet. The place shown next to the creature is still Faron woods. It has been said you can change the water levels there by opening grates. Therefore that creature is probably still in the woods area. It has also been mentioned you speak so somebody in a cave, perhaps that is what you need to speak to, it does not look unfriendly in that picture so it could be this. Then again this could be something completely unrelated to that and even some kind of enemy.

We have absolutely no idea what that thing is. It could be in the Faron, Eldin, or Lanayru provinces. It could even be in the sky. But this is the first time I've seen a description of it. If someone could translate that it would definately shed some light on things.

EDIT: It probably is in the faron province since it is posted on the japanese sites faron section. Along with the siren realm and the flooded forest. Interesting....

Last edited:
F

floh

We have absolutely no idea what that thing is. It could be in the Faron, Eldin, or Lanayru provinces. It could even be in the sky. But this is the first time I've seen a description of it. If someone could translate that it would definately shed some light on things.

EDIT: It probably is in the faron province since it is posted on the japanese sites faron section. Along with the siren realm and the flooded forest. Interesting....

I think it looks like any waterdragon thing, so it could fit into the silent realm.

F

floh

I don't know about whatever video this was in, but the first I saw of it was on the Japanese SS website in the Faron Woods section:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/souj/world/FaronWoods/index.html
It was one of the pictures in the section that seem to discuss the Silent Realm. Click the Silent Realm image on the bottom right and it's one of the three screenshots in that section (if anyone could translate the text on that page, it may shed some light on this subject).

Given that it was part of the Silent Realm pictures, my first impression was that it was some unusual form of a Guardian, since we don't know how many forms of Guardians there are. On the other hand, something about it does look vaguely spirit-like, but again, without knowing what the text on the website is actually saying, we don't have any context to even begin speculating.

I also thought, it could be a guardian, but if we compare the pictures of the confirmed ones, we could see, that the design is different.

The guardians look a bit like robot/bionic-creatures but this one looks like a living one.

I have also looked again at the picture of the races from the intro, but there is nothing comparable to this.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
My first thought was that since it was in with a Silent Realm picture, it might be a Light Spirit. However, the image with the flooded forest doesn't seem to fit there, so that section of the site might not be talking about just the Silent Realm. It needs to be translated...

Kazumi

chagy
To me it looks not like a water creature, but some sort of Arcane or magical creature. It reminds me a lot of the Draenei from Warcraft. (Image: http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/f/fd/Uncorrupted_draenei.jpg) This creature looks pretty magical to me, especially with the glowing blue and the luxurious looking robe. Could this character potentially be one of the sages? It could very possibly be the sage of Faron, according to the Japanese site.

Whatever it is, it looks pretty awesome. This game just keeps looking better and better.

HIN KILLER

Beaten every Zelda
I think it could (but hopefully isn't) a fairy. Like one of the big ones that give you upgrades on a wallet or something.

vcdomith

Mad Artist
Since it's on the Silent Realm section, I can deduce that's a NPC that you need to give the Light Tears(If that's the name:P), maybe spirit like in TP, Lanayru, since it's a water like entity and Lanayru/Nayru are the Spirit/God of Water, toughts?

vcdomith

Mad Artist
just because she is blue, doesn't mean she's water. The Silent Realm(or whatever its called) seems to have a blue tent to it(http://www.zeldainformer.com/images/news/GI_920_1.jpg) maybe she is the creature that you give the light tears to(as the one above me has stated) but maybe she's the first entity you give them to, not Lanayru.
But if I recall corectly, the silent realm is blue when in "contact" with the tears, and naturally orange, I might be wrong, but I still believe that this entity is a Spirit, more precise Lanayru

EDIT:If you compare the pics, you see that the pic where Link is getting the tear the background is lightblue, and in the creature pic the BG is normal(at least to me) meaning that "light" has already returned

Last edited:

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
First, I think that it might be a mini-boss, then an ordinary enemy, (Like the flying Lizafols[or however you spell them] things in the Sky Temple in TP) as they're fairly small.

Second, I zoomed in on it, and there's a little golden thing on it's head, (I can't tell what it is, the picture isn't a high-enough resolution :( ) but it kinda looks like a third eye? :/ I don't know, but I can't wait to see it in-game! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom