• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler New SS Creature, What Could It Be?

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Scale and background? If you're referring to the image having a scaly background, I might have to correct you there. That walls behind that creature looks more wooden, so I figure this might be the Boss or Miniboss of the Forest Temple.

Ghirahim is the boss of the *Sky temple. And the Sky Temple does not have that interior.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ghirahim is the boss of the *Sky temple. And the Sky Temple does not have that interior.

Has it been confirmed that Skyward Sword possesses no Forest Temple? I actually believe it does. If you have seen the official map, there is a section called the Faron Province, consisting mostly of a vast forest, and on its western end a wide lake. I find no proof suggesting there will not be a Forest Temple, as Skyloft will have Skyview Temple, and Faron will likely have its own.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
....what? The Skyview Temple is in Faron Woods, there is no temple named 'the forest temple', Skyview Temple is basically the Forest Temple.

You're really off there. :P

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
....what? The Skyview Temple is in Faron Woods, there is no temple named 'the forest temple', Skyview Temple is basically the Forest Temple.

You're really off there. :P

:rolleyes: I might be. But we've still not seen every room in Skyview, and that wooden background might pertain to a Boss/Miniboss setting.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
:rolleyes: I might be. But we've still not seen every room in Skyview, and that wooden background might pertain to a Boss/Miniboss setting.

I think you meet the creature when Faron Woods becomes flooded, he might be the one who caused it.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Actually, I think what you're dealing with there is a butterfly.

They look like wings cloaking her body, she has a long body with feelers on her head. Evil stylised butterfly, is my prognosis.

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
looks like a dragon-ish version of a Zora xD
From what i saw in the intro video, it seems that the Gorons are the only reappearing race in SS, aside from humans.
and this game HAS to have a water temple! if not i will be dissapointed :( there should be one in every Zelda game. It's tradition! :D

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Looks like Kalle Demos or whatever that thing is called. I'm pretty sure that is the 'mysterious' figure you meet in the cave at Faron Woods.

T

TikiRiki

Yeah I agree mamfi and I think it resembles either a water dragon or catfish because of the whiskers, also I have this weird feeling you'll get to the boss room of the temple and he/she or another one of the race will turn into a huge water dragon because of some dark magic XD

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
If it was a Zora I think we would see water and not a tree or cave background. Also I see no features that look the same as a Zora.

F

floh

Unknwon Being

I´ve found an unknown being at the japanese site of SS, but I can´t translate the japanese, so I dunno, what it is actually.

It looks simmilar to the guardians in the silent realm, but also looks different, like any being of a tribe.

Here ist the picture, maybe someone has posted it allready, or could tell me, what it ist.Unbekanntes Wesen.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom