• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Shield Bash Movement?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Okay, before you say anything this forum I made is intended (for me) to be really quick. About the Shield Bash, (In the Wii software lineup video). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnT3Aa5q3Os&feature=player_embedded#!#!
@ 1:29, Link does a shield bash but instead or extending his arm forward, he quickly jerks his upper-body forward/down. Is this a sign of new animation, summing up to Nintendo getting done with the moveset or is it just something else? But, when he is fighting that Stalfos, and Shield Bashes the arms off (awesome), he seems to be shielding normally (extending his arm)... Is the jerking forward a glitch? Tell me what you think. (Sorry if this was longer than I intended)

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Yeah, I think they changed the animation. I also noticed that the Stamina Meter comes up when Link does a Spin Attack. O_O

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I don't really see the point of this thread. But how would we know if was a glitch or not? We haven't played it yet. But new animations are always good :)

David

But you called me here...
It must be a new animation. It looks really exciting to see the shield being used in a more realistic fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom