• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Sheikah?

S

sheikah

What do you guys think about that new ninja girl wearing the sheikah symbol?

I think she might be an early incarnation of impa or something like that. she looks like a cool ally to me.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Are you talking about the Sheikah girl we have seen since Comic Con? That's not new. Anyways one of the websites said to us she is someone you might remember from other games. So ya I think it's Impa because she's from other games and is the only Sheikah we know of.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
It's not really "new" news but it still is worth talking about. Yes I do believe that this will probably be Impa. I think this because in every game that features Impa she is always Zelda's protector. In many Skyward Sword screen-shots and videos we see that this Skeikah is almost always protecting Zelda.

S

sheikah

oh ok sorry guys i just started looking into skyward sword again yesterday so i just saw the sheikah for the first time yesterday. ok cool so it is pretty much confirmed to be impa that is cool

oh ok sorry guys i just started looking into skyward sword again yesterday so i just saw the sheikah for the first time yesterday. ok cool so it is pretty much confirmed to be impa that is cool

No... nothing's been confirmed, it's just really heavy speculation at this point and nothing more.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Based on the fact that Nintendo said there'd be a few returns, including Beedle, I think this is Impa, one and the same. Sheikahs could be blessed with immortality so long as they watch over Hyrule.

I think the Impa in Ocarina of Time is a ghost. What caused me to think this was that the Sheikahs were said to protect the Royal Family after death. So, the Impa in Skyward Sword is the living Impa (If Impa really is the Sheikah from Skyward Sword). Impa was not in future games that I know of because she probably wanted to rest in peace.

S

sheikah

I think the Impa in Ocarina of Time is a ghost. What caused me to think this was that the Sheikahs were said to protect the Royal Family after death. So, the Impa in Skyward Sword is the living Impa (If Impa really is the Sheikah from Skyward Sword). Impa was not in future games that I know of because she probably wanted to rest in peace.

I thought that ment they protected royal family member after the royal member died, not the sheikah's death.

Where in Ocarina of Time did she say that they protected the royal family after death? I know she said that they lurked in the shadows and protected the royal family but I don't remember anything after death...

It says that on Zeldapedia, but as most people know it is an unreliable source because it is part of wikipedia (where everyone can edit). This the link zeldawikia.com/wiki/Sheikah The quote says "The Sheikah are an ancient clan of ninja-like warriors sworn to protect the Royal Family of Hyrule, even after death; as such they came to be known as "the Shadows of the Hylians". It says that in the first paragraph.

Edit: The link doesn't work so go to Zeldapedia, click on races, then on Sheikah.
Edit: I know the Royal Family didn't exist yet, but it's not a gift granted by the Royal Family or something.

Last edited:
I'm terribly sorry but... something or someone cannot continue to protect someone when they're dead... I'm pretty sure that's just something someone added in. They are a very ninja-like people that get in, get out, get the job done, and no one even knows that they were there or showed up. By "the Shadows of the Hylians" I'm pretty sure that's what they meant.

Just so you know the dead Sheikah thing has been on Zeldapedia for ages, so I'm wondering why no one has deleted it. But I guess if they didn't say in Ocarina of Time that the Sheikahs protected the Royal Family after death, then I guess they don't.
I thought that ment they protected royal family member after the royal member died, not the sheikah's death.

Quick reply to this message

Which game did it say that? By the way I know it sounds like I'm asking for proof, but actually I want to see if I'm right or wrong. But I bet I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom