• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Screens - Weird Demonic Area

Crono

Hylian Rebel
zeldass211.jpg

Found some new screenshots of Skyward Sword. Awesome new shots of Lake Floria, ancient Cistern and a new area that was only shown a few times before. Zombie enemies, seems like some demonic type area.

Check the rest here at this site...
http://www.zeldac.com/2011/10/anoth...screens-lake-floria-ancient-cistern-and-more/

What do you guys think?

Crono

Hylian Rebel
Yeah I figured it was from that area as shown in previous videos, still nice to see new shots though.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Yeah, It's part of the Ancient Cistren...

So, what are you wearing?

What's that under the hearts?

It looks like a boss key shaped like one of the statues?

Also, I've seen nothing about a "Cave of Old Stones".... You must have read a bad translation or something.....

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
I think Ancient Cistern and Cave of Old Stones might be one and the same area. Also, I found another translation - Ancient Stone Cavern. Or maybe Ancient Cistern is a bigger area (like Faron Woods) and Ancient Stone Cavern/Cave of Old Stones/etc. is the dungeon itself?

No, its been confirmed that the dungeon is called Ancient Cistern in the NA version. I agree that the "Cave of Old Stones" or whatever was just an unofficial translation of the temple name - not a new location.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
... I guess were starting with a wallet with 300 or less rupees (notice how the rupees counter is green, not white). Ughh, I really don't want to go around looking for a new wallet with greater than 300 rupees... Guess that's part of the game (one of the more hassle parts). On a different note - I love the Zombie bokoblins, but I also want redeads :P They're just so much kooler (:/) than bokoblins, especially after the TP redead knight models.

Pen

The game is on!
That area sure looks cool. Just look at all of the bones on the ground and the ruins in the distance. It all looks truly epic! I'm really looking forward to exploring that place in the game when I get it!

Crono

Hylian Rebel
The latest translated video confirmed its part of the underworld. Seems temples have an above the surface area and the underworld area.

The latest translated video confirmed its part of the underworld. Seems temples have an above the surface area and the underworld area.
it has been confirmed that the dungeons are the underworld, so its basically part of the water dungeon

Crono

Hylian Rebel
it has been confirmed that the dungeons are the underworld, so its basically part of the water dungeon

Yes, but if you pay attention to the temple's scenery you will notice not the entire structure is underground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom