• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New RP (sign Ups)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Xallon
Race: What races are there?
Hair color/Style: Long shoulder-length messy black hair
Eye color: Blue
Skin Color: Pale
Clothes: Black leather clothes, are somewhat ragged
Personality: Calm and in control
Weapons: Halberd, knives
Background: Has a shady background with many illegal dealings.
Other:

Last edited:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name: Elliot Wuuth
Race: Elf
Hair color/Style: Medium length blonde hair
Eye color: Blue
Skin Color: Lightly tan
Clothes: Green tunic, brown pants, boots.
Personality: Trusting, caring, outgoing
Weapons: Dual knives, bows
Background: Lives in Kiton like Dantay and Takaya.
Other: Nothing yet

Last edited:

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Name: Genrax
Race: Human
Hair color/Style: Black hair, Short yet spiky like
Eye color: Red
Skin Color: White
Clothes: A sleeveless black shirt with one red stripe going down vertically, green shorts.
Personality: He is an energetic, happy, fun loving person. At the same time he can be angered easily. He is a direct and aggressive fighter and he will put everything on the line to save one person. (so imagine how much he'd put on the line trying to help his country in war)
Weapons: A single edged buster blade with a red blade.
Background: He descends from ancient knights, although he's not aware of it. His family was brutally murdered while travelling to live in Osvalia.
Other: I have nothing else to really say.

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name: Mizuki
Race: Elven
Hair color/Style: Long Blonde hair with blue and red highlights
Eye color: Blue and red(yesh she has that)
Skin Color: Tannish
Clothes: Long navy blue coat(with a hood),dark red pants,and blue shirt(can't be visible because her coat hides it)
Personality: Truly I have no clue...
Weapons: Twin blades(blue and red, I gave them names but I have to edit this so I can remember them)
Background: Unknown
Other: N/A

This is the only RP I might remember to play and the last one I'll play

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Name: Genrax
Hair color/Style: Black hair, Short yet spiky like
Eye color: Red
Skin Color: White
Clothes: A sleeveless black shirt with one red stripe going down vertically, green shorts.
Personality: He is an energetic, happy, fun loving person. At the same time he can be angered easily. He is a direct and aggressive fighter and he will put everything on the line to save one person. (so imagine how much he'd put on the line trying to help his country in war)
Weapons: A single edged buster blade with a red blade that is infused with fire magic (if magic is allowed)
Background: He descends from ancient knights, although he's not aware of it. His family was brutally murdered while travelling to live in Osvalia.
Other: I have nothing else to really say.

No magical weapons, but otherwise approved. ;)

Name: Mizuki
Race: Elven
Hair color/Style: Long Blonde hair with blue and red highlights
Eye color: Blue and red(yesh she has that)
Skin Color: Tannish
Clothes: Long navy blue coat(with a hood),dark red pants,and blue shirt(can't be visible because her coat hides it)
Personality: Truly I have no clue...
Weapons: Twin blades(blue and red, I gave them names but I have to edit this so I can remember them)
Background: Unknown
Other: N/A

This is the only RP I might remember to play and the last one I'll play

Approved Josie. I'll try to make this the best RP you'll ever play then. ;)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Fine with me. School starts soon so nights would be the only time that I can play but that's fine.

Now who's it gonna be? If you guessed Cyrus, you were right! :P

Name: Cyrus Larkson AKA "Silver Fang"
Hair color/Style: Black and naturally spiky with a single red shock that falls into his face slightly.
Eye color: Left eye is hazel, usually taking on a light brownish hue, while the right eye is blood red and the pupil is much more cat like.
Skin Color: Very pale in complexion
Clothes: Light or medium grey and brown leather pants, a black jacket with white fur lining on the collar and sleeves (usually unbuttoned down to mid chest), black combat boots, black gloves, and a white bandanna that can be used to cover his mouth. Has a modified eye patch (more info farther down).
Personality: Cyrus has a split personality disorder. His normal personality, Cyrus, is extremely cheerful, outgoing, and overall a very nice, easy to get along with guy. However his other personality, known as Silver Fang, is incredibly violent, vicious, cunning, and ruthless, capable of some of the most extreme forms of murder.
Weapons: Two incredibly sharp daggers and throwing knives.
Background: Was raised by an abusive father (mother died during labor) and could only cope through the development of another personality. At the age of 12 he finally snapped and murdered his father before leaving. Lives a seemingly normal life in Kitan but his other personality, Silver Fang, will steal and does hire out as an assassin.
Other: Wears a specialized eye patch over face. Consists of a metal visor that wraps around his head with a single metal eye cover. The cover can slide to cover one eye or the other. When covering his right eye, Cyrus is in control. When covering his left eye, Silver Fang is in control.

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Well may i join
Name: Will helm
Race human
Hair: brown with like blondish highlite long in the back with a v shape long side burns bangs to the side
Eye: deep green with the line things being brown(the things that make each iris unique)
Skin: white and freckled.
clothes: shot sleves nothing relly facy just a shirt and a pair of pants that fit were ever they are
Persanlity: relaxed and and kind but easly annoyed
Weapon : bow short sword and buckler.
Background: nothing relly stands out other then he has a strong conetion to sprits.
other he can only meat sprits of the same age but once he meats them they start to age with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom