• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler New Robin Williams Skyward Sword Commercial

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
A new Skyward Sword commercial starring Robin Williams has been released, as seen on ZeldaDungeon's main page. You can watch the commercial below:

[video=youtube;4TMo4VLVW24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4TMo4VLVW24[/video]

Now, one thing that mazes me the most is a few of the lines he says, such as "... And shape the destiny of a world where the only hope for the future, lies in the secrets of the past..." Is he referencing time travel in Skyward Sword? If I remember correctly, the text dumps mentioned fighting "Demise" in the past, which I thought was a stretch, until I saw this. And also, in the GameTrailers Review, they talk about a "time travelling ball" which is used in a temple later in the game (what we thought was "light returning to an area" is really "we're travelling back in time"... i guess...)

So, what do you think of the new commercial? What do you think of my hypothesis; do you think I'm right or wrong? Feel free to discuss below and I'll see oyu guys later!
~zeldahuman

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Great commercial, as always! Robin just has this thing for Zelda, huh?

It is already known that Ghirahim takes Zelda through the Door of Time to resurrect Demise, or so ZeldaWiki says. Don't complain about spoilers as the thread has been marked as such.

Last edited:
Yeah that boat in the desert has some kind of time powers that puts water around you because a small bubble you are in is in the past.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
So, it's pretty much confirmed that Skyward Sword will have a past/present set up? I mean, it makes sense, but the gimmick is, in my opinion, unfitting in a game of this stature. But, as I said, it makes the most sense to me... so, I'm not complaining... :lol:

But legit, is time-travel confirmed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom