• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Project in the works.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Writing is a part of me. That's what I have been doing as a hobby for a long time now, though lately I have been lazy and have been gone from it for a while. But my love for writing just overwhelmed that desire to not write. Here at ZD I finished several stories, but I also left many unfinished. I'm not going to go into detail as to why that happened... life. lol Anywho, this thread is to inform any members who might be interested about the new project I have in mind, to keep them up to date, let them know what this is all about, answer questions, etc. This is not the story thread, that will be posted separately once I have something.

I know this area of the forums rarely sees any action nowadays. But back in the day it was bustling with activity, and I miss those days. Instead of writing something new, I will simply be rewriting some of my past stories, but not only that, I'll be combining the ideas of those many stories I left unfinished and put them all in one big project that'll span into a few tales. These new stories will be featuring all Zd members as cast, such as the style other members have used before in their own tales and one I have been using as well since... well, since I joined. For the first one, I will be rewriting/combining Guild on Wheels and Radamanthys the Monster Slayer. It's how I've envisioned the beginning to this project, by using those two tales as backbone for this. Gone will be the non-zd characters so zd members can replace them. The story [or stories] won't be the same, I intend to cut a lot of crap out and write new, short chapters in a new fantasy world, and surely there'll be a different plot than the ones I used about Myriad's character wanting to kill the princess of Ilitia, or Artemys's path serving that dark deity, or Radamanthys wanting to embark on an adventure with Damera. If all goes well, after Guild on Wheels and Radamanthys: The Monster Slayer have been rewritten as it should have been, tale II will follow, possibly even a tale III. Titles for the new stories are a WIP. From there, I'll expand this new world of mine and introduce other realms and other character spots, which will give any ZD newcomers a chance to join as characters in this world/story/series if they feel like being part of it.

That's all I have for now. I will be working on this project in order to stay active. If you want to join this new project right from the getgo, then you can use this thread to submit a character, which I will then throw into the mix at random. I just need : character name, appearance, age, race, and a fighting style, and any extras.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Update time on this project.

I have returned to writing, to my fantasy world. In the end I decided to do something wild. I've decided to just merge a few stories together and write out a series as ways for me to make up for those stories I didn't finish. Instead of rewriting GoW, I'm writing a tale called The Orc Raid. It's just the first story to the series I will call: The Dragir Series. In it I plan to include stuff from Guild on Wheels, Radamanthys: The Monster Slayer, God Wars, Rise of the Dragir, and a Zelda fan-fic I never wrote, and if I did, I just didn't finish it.

I'll be posting the series here, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom