• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS New Players are you anxious about the time limit?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I do wish they hadn't changed how the time mechanics work i feel like being able to change the time to any time is lame i want to have that nervous wait at Romani Ranch waiting for "Them" to appear. I want the full on pressure of time limited dungeons.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Not a new player myself, but I never finished Majora's Mask on the N64, so I'm looking forward to see how I will fare with the 3DS version. I'm not a fan of the 3 day time limit, but I still enjoyed the game itself even if I never finished it (there are many Zelda titles I have yet to finish, so MM is not alone in that respect). Also, I'm looking forward to see what changes they have made and how that will affect my opinion on the game.

InvertedSongofTime.jpg

problem solved.

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
Due to the Bunny Hood (doubles Link's running speed) and the Inverted Song of Time (reduces time flow by half), it's almost impossible to run out of time while playing intelligently. I do remember having just minutes to spare after beating Stone Tower Temple and that made my heart pump, but that was because I took my time with it.

The whole time fear thing is psychology. It's not as big of a problem as you imagine it to be since the game lets you play it in 1 hour chunks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom