• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Play Control for Wind Waker

Should Nintendo add Wind Waker to its New Play Control lineup?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't Care

• Total voters
I can't believe Nintendo never thought of this. They should have released Wind Waker on the Wii along with the rest of the New Play Control series. In fact, Wind Waker has more elements that could utilize motion control than Twilight Princess did. Eg. Wind Waker controlled using the Wii remote. You could even connect a Nintendo DS wirelessly to use as he Tingle Tuner.

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I voted NO but im not exactly sure. I think that the GameCube suits the WW, but it could be nice to play the game again on the wii. On the other hand, Nintendo should spend time making new awesome games insted of remaking.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I totally vote yes for this. I told my friend when I heard that the Wii came out that I would be the FIRST person in the world to beat TWW using Motion Sensing controls. I figured out a year later that you play GC games with the GC controller. I was so mad. So I am totally in favor for TWW being in the NPC lineup (no pun intended?).

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any zelda should. and they should have a huge collection of all zelda, multiple disks and a special controller all for the wii

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I don't think so. Twilight Princess should have remained with the GameCube, I think it was a mistake bringing it to the Wii. Same with The Wind Waker, so I'm glad they let it be.

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
I voted yes, because if ol' Ninty' ever does do this, it would be a quick port that is not very time consuming. And most of the Wind Waker fans would probably buy it! Myself included! :D

David

But you called me here...
I said yes because it would be fun to play with new controls, but I don't really care either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom