• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Order RP

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Those who are in this RP should know who they are, anyway, let's pick this thing up from where we left off.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
( from now on anything outside of the story goes in brackets OK )
Soon everyone was ready to depart for the mission, it was the most dangerous mission the resistance had ever undertaken, but the rewards for success were also very great.
" OK, everyone get in the van, Margo, Emmet and Fox, we'll drop you off nearby to the N.O. reformatory site, Blaze, you'll stay with me in the van as we get to the site, you all know your roles from there. " Everyone got into the back of the van, and Ike got in the drivers seat. " OK. Let's move out. " Then Ike pushed down hard on the accelerator and they sped off.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" Relax Blaze, we're professionals at things like this, how do you think we've defied the New Order so much and are still alive eh? " Ike kept driving until he got around 2 miles away from the site, " OK, Emmet, Margo and Fox, this is your drop off point, me and Blaze will go on ahead, you just have to wait for the carnage. " The three of them got out, then Ike began driving again.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" OK, I can see it in the distance, we're almost there, get ready. " Ike drove into the facility, after being checked by the guards, got Blaze out and handed her to one of the guards, who he then followed, Blaze was then locked up. Then the soldier turned to walk away, and received a punch in the face from Ike knocking him out cold. Ike picked up the guards keys and said to Blaze, " Sit tight, we're going onto phaze 2. "

pizzavato

B*RS
Blaze: R-right...
Blazes heart pounds loudly, drowning out the noise of dangling keys from her ears. she double checks every corner of the hallway for threats.
Blaze: were are the guards? you'd think there'd be tons patrolling the area.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" They're much too busy watching over those who are being reformed, a.k.a. brainwashed. Still, time to stop all that. I'll be back soon. " Then Ike dashed off in the direction of the control centre.

pizzavato

B*RS
Blaze leans on the brick wall of the cell, playing with a fireball in her hand. Just then, a guard passes by, holding a electro staff.
Guard: oi! You! Quit doing that right now!
Blaze: yea? Make me!
The guard points the staff at Blaze and shots a bolt of electricity, knocking out Blaze.
Guard: you need to learn some respect, I'm taking you to the warden.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ike reached the control centre, opened the door with the keys he stole and knocked out the guard inside there. He looked over to the power generator and jumped " They're powering this place with a Pikachu! " He immediately smashed open the glass, the Pikachu jumped out and climbed all over Ike, eventually resting on his shoulder, " OK little buddy, let's save some kids. " Ike felt no need for his disguise anymore, so he went back to his usual outfit, then when he looked out over the the site, he saw that kids were already running through the halls trying to escape. Ike jumped down and began directing the kids to the exit. Once they'd all been helped to the exit, Ike began looking for stragglers, and Blaze, as he hadn't seen her yet.

pizzavato

B*RS
Blaze, being carried on the shoulder of a guard, is dropped onto the floor, waking her up
"!!, w-were am I?"
"stay put you! Move a muscle and I'm beating the crap out of you!"
Footsteps from a nearby corridor are heard and the guard readies his staff.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ike spots the guard and Blaze and says to the Pikachu, " How about you have a little fun with that guy. " Pikachu nodded and then launched a thunderbolt at the guard.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
The only thought in Pikachu's little head was "Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah!"
It didn't remember exactly what happened, but he loved blasting this guards!
[Sorry, I couldn't get on and I didn't know how to expand on what I put earlier.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom