• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time New OoT 3DS Footage

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
wow. you would think that they would get a better title font and background. its looks like an add you would see while on shopping at gamestop online. look at it!

THE LEGEND OF
ZELDA
OCARINA OF TIME
3D

but its progress, and it looks awesome!

Kirino

Tatakae
I love this trailer.Why hasnt Zelda Dungeon put this up yet?i love how they did that spinning MS thing at the end.the 3D also looks pretty impressive.Cant wait to get this!

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Looks great! I love the ending. I do hope that they keep the same song from the beginning though. That was an incredible track!

Beeker

Wild Card
Wow, those animations look really good. Probably because of a huge upgrade in tech of course:P
This game looks real interesting. From seeing that short intro, I'm excited for what they'll do to this game with the 3D.Can't wait!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I think there was no music because maybe the guy turned the music off? It looks very cool and from what I can tell the graphics do look better than the original. But okay it is onlly just a short clip but still....I can't wait to get it!

Wow, this is awesome Linebeck1000! Thank's for the link and all :) . Great Video!! Awesome Thanks Again Linebeck1000

Cuccomaster - Lol you're totally right :P .

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
It looks pretty awesome. The ending of the clip was really cool. The graphics do look nice, but since the world of technology is constantly getting better, I didn't expect the graphics not to look good. I'm excited for this game. I really cannot wait to get it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom