• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time NEW Ocarina of Time 3D Screenshots!!

ocarina_of_time_3d_s-5.jpg

ocarina_of_time_3d_s-1.jpg

ocarina_of_time_3d_s-6.jpg

ocarina_of_time_3d_s.jpg

ocarina_of_time_3d_s-3.jpg

ocarina_of_time_3d_s-4.jpg

Here is a resolution close to the 3ds screen size:

I think all of them look pretty amazing!! What do you all think?!

Graphics still are being worked on it looks like, and that ingo still looks like hes the N64 one..

The pots behind the stalfos have weird outlines

The shop looks super cluttered, easy to steal things, xD

Stallord

Twilit Fossil
NOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT A WATER TEMPLE PICTURE!!!!!!

loljk. That temple did annoy me, though. And it looks like it will still have multiple stories...:mad:

I have a feeling the graphics are still in the works. They're a lot smoother, but they still look like what they did in the original OoT.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I really like the 3d effect in the Phantom Ganon picture. The fences and pots still need some work. I'm sure the graphics are still being worked on and already the water temple has a picture. Goooood times.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
After all these years, Link still has his trademark Ocarina of Time... uh, frown. XD You never see him smile until very late on in the game...

They look amazing though! :D

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Yeah, it's really obvious that the graphic development is just in full progress. Many things have been revamped a lot (especially the shop but also nearly everything in the Phantom Ganon room) while other things aren't finished yet (the fence on the ranch, Epona, the pots). It'll look great when it's all done!

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Well, I've gotta admit, they HAVE done a slight overhaul on Oot 3DS's Link's face. Looks better in my opinion. This does look very promising, I can say they still have a fair bit to go to do.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I just realized. Is Sheik playing a harp? And didn't we just find out that Skyward Sword will have a harp? You see were I'm going here.

But back to Ocarina of Time 3D. It looks amazing but a bit cartoony and still needs some work as you can see. I like how it's all coming along nice with the Link model and other people and places. This will certainly put some more life into Ocarina of Time for me. I'm still wondering what the Zelda 25th Anniversary project is about? Total Zelda overload today. But still not enough for me!:D

And also, am I the only one to have not found the Water Temple annoying? When I played it for the first time I seriously didn't have a problem with it. If anything I think I found the one it Twilight Princess a bit more annoying and a bit more boring.

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
Great! Except the fence, that still looks like one of those paper thin props that are just for looks.. The thing is, now with the 3DS, screenshots will never be as good as when you are actually playing the game, cause the screenshots aren't 3d! Great job finding these awesome pics!

P

Peacelovekid

Everything is looking amazing so far. I really love the photo of the shop especially, it's incredibly detailed! If you've seen the IGN gameplay, you know how smooth this game runs. It's a little weird to say this, but this 13-year-old game is my most anticipated 3ds release.

Here is the official logo

and here is a comparrison of the shop from the N64 to the 3DS. I found this comparison at the Nintendo 3ds Forums.

The detail from 64 to 3DS is obviously amazing! I cannot wait until June! :)

N64:
800px-Bazaarhyrule.jpg

3DS:
screenshot_35510.jpg

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
The game looks amazing so far! The details that have been added to the background are great. I love the shop. It actually looks like a shop that people would go in and buy something. Seeing the shots of the dungeons really makes me excited. Even though the graphics were amazing at the time, some of the dungeons in OoT always made me feel uneasy about how much they lacked small details in various rooms, mostly in the Fire Temple and Water Temple. I know it's being picky, but I always felt that most rooms just had enough objects placed in them to create a puzzle. It looks like OoT 3D is really going to add some atmosphere to the dungeons.

And the shield! That's one thing that I never liked in the game. The shield looked like an ugly polygon with a few shapes plastered on. It always appeared lazy to me. Now it actually looks like a shield! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom