• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Nintendo Switch Online

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
If I still played Animal Crossing then maybe. However, I do not. Hard no from me, I'll stick to the basic.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Meanwhile in Xbox Game Pass:

unknown.png

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Not really because you lose it once the subscription runs out meaning after one year you've paid for the DLC twice instead of just once.
a good point, but there's also the chance for them to add more DLC to the subscription with this precedent. It's no PS+, but I would strongly consider paying for this service if I knew for sure I was getting 3-4 DLC packs each year

Fig

The Altruist
This is the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals.

What an abominable price. I hope people vote with their wallets and stay far away.
Couldn't agree anymore. It's honestly not worth the extra money. Compared to what Game Pass and PSN offer, it's more of a scam than a selling point in my eyes, especially when you consider that emulation is right there (which is funny because NSO is basically just official emulation for what it's worth but Nintendo fans don't want to think about it like that). Unfortunately most of the Nintendo community probably don't care as much because of their "Don't care, it's Nintendo, I'ma buy" mentality. Adding more salt to the wound, Nintendo has also significantly slowed down their additions of older games in comparison to when NSO was new by adding a few games a month when now it's every couple of months that 3 games are added but only one of them is actually worth playing most of the time.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I'll be upgrading to the expansion, because I want to play OoT, MM and F-Zero X on the Switch. The price isn't as bad in Australia (although it's still not preferable), and I have a family group with seven people where we all split the cost.

Reactions: MW7

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom