• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New New Hyrule Theory

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Yes the pun was intentional. Anywho as title states this is about a new theory of mine about new hyrule in st (of please let this be the right place). Now the most accepted theory is that link and tetra as foreshadowed by the end of ww found the new land to become new hyrule. Another also widely accepted theory is that the deku tree and the koroks unified the great sea into new hyrule. Now my theory came to mind earlier today while is was at the fair and it's that in the story of noah's ark which the tale of the great flood greatly resembles the water after 40 days and 40 nights drained. In the tale of the great flood it didn't... or did it? Yep my theory about new hyrule is that it's actually the original hyrule. But sadly i have no evidence. But nintendo does seem to like making zeldas resemble religious stories so that's all i have to go on.

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
Unfortunately, Master Kokiri you must remember that the king of hyrule wished for all of old hyrule to be flooded in the end of windwaker. The godesess are not going to let Hyrule rain now because then it would go against the kings wish.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
If it is the original Hyrule then that would mean that the GDT's plan to plant trees and bring the land back worked or that the water just receded. I don't see how this is a new theory. You also should type your posts better. I can barely understand what you are saying. Use spell check.

D

defeater109

he actually is saying its an infinite cycle i think, as in flood-hyrule-flood-hyrule ect,
that or that ww is actually a prequel to all zelda games.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule: "Gods of the Triforce! Hear that which I desire! Hope! I desire hope for these children! Give them a future! Wash away this ancient land of Hyrule! Let a ray of hope shine upon the future of the world! And let our destinies finally be fulfilled... Ganondorf! May you drown with Hyrule!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgrlntBAQzs

At first, the world was flooded to seal away Ganondorf. The second flooding, however, was the king's wish granted by the Triforce. Unless somebody else obtains the entire triforce and wishes Hyrule uncovered, the water is not going to drain away.

Daphnes: "My children... Listen to me. I have lived regretting the past. And I have faced those regrets. If only I could do things over again... Not a day of my life has gone by without my thoughts turning to my kingdom of old. I have lived bound to Hyrule. In that sense, I was the same as Ganondorf. But you... I want you to live for the future. There may be nothing left for you... But despite that, you must look forward and walk a path of hope, trusting that it will sustain you when darkness comes. Farewell... This is the only world that your ancestors were able to leave you. Please... forgive us."
Zelda: "W-Wait! You could... You could come with us! Yes, of course... We have a ship! We can find it. We WILL find it! The land that will be the next Hyrule! So…"
Daphnes:" ...Ah, but child... That land will not be Hyrule. It will be YOUR land!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGZVih5F1-Q

So, while your idea was an interesting one, it's very unlikely that it'd happen. On this side of the timeline, it's more likely that there will never be another Hyrule. It will be a new land, and it will be found.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Just because it's not another Hyrule, doesn't mean that can't still call it Hyrule... right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom