• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Music or Old Music

Old Music or New?

• New

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
I like it all. But you're generalizing "new" WAY too broadly. There's tons of good "new" music that is both good and sends a good message to listeners. I don't like rap much at all. Like I said. You CAN like both! :)

General Lee

Classic Gamer
Most people classify "new" music as hip-hop/rap. but there is alot of "new" good music out there. I guess im neutral.

Amelie

Air Dancer
And all the bad pop bands like Britney spears.. Hilary duff.. Hannah Montanah.. and those.. something brothers guys.. are new musik.. and very very bad

I guess I like 70s musik because thats what my parents like. There are some very good new bands but most of the bands all sound the same or all there songs sound the same.. kind of like Nickelback >< They have some good songs that I like.. but all there songs sound the same >>

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
The 70´s was a great decade with lots of really interesting music. Best decade post WW2 without doubt. But I guess good music is always produced somewhere. What has become worse lately is the "mainstream" music.

midnightokami

Can I has cheese burger?
Unfortunately some bands change. For example matallica music has changed, because some of their older music are much better. Also take a look at My chemical romance, they went mainstream with the black parade album. People rarely talk about the first album, and I thought it was the best of all. (I know this band can be a little whiny at times, but every body likes different music.) So I think older music is better. Although there are some good new music such as linkin park, and list goes on.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Heh! I can't vote. I love both types. I'm big on old music. And I do think new music's annoying at first, but after a while I get hooked on them. :P

peanutjoepap

Mr. Peanut
I love the classic 70s 80s rock and roll, Queen, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, that kind of thing. The music today is mostly bad, I'm not saying all of todays music is bad, it is just that I would rather shove scissors in my ears than listen to rap or Hannah Montana.
Just remember rap is crap.

Cyrus Skyray

Gwladgarwr Tra Mad
I don't mind old music, I just tend not to listen to it. I only have music by Galneryus, Dragonforce, Kamelot, Nightwish and Rhapsody, but I'm not sure how old their music is (although I guess it would count as "new").

The 80s and especially the 90s was the best age of Hip-Hop. Now, there's barely any creativity in creating beats, and the themes are so... putting in bluntly, stupid. Only a few good rappers left (Jay-Z, Eminem, Dr. Dre to name some) and since I can consider the 90s to be the old version, I prefer older music. If the Notorious B.I.G. hadn't been shot, he'd probably be still making music today.

Old and new. Johnny Cash, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, AC DC, Lynard Skynard, Michael Jackson, Sublime, Nirvana, Tool, Avenged Sevenfold.

All great bands/artists in each era from 50s up.

I like '60s, '70s and '80s rock and classic rock.

My favorite bands are Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Styx, Chicago, Boston, Bon Jovi, Journey, Lynard Skynard, Sweet, Bob Segar, ect.

I've always liked to listen to the stuff that my parents like. I grew up with it and i really like the older stuff better that the now stuff. since the boy bands, the music world just has not been the same. I also really dislike rap and r & b, which are relatively new genres. I'm just old school.

Zarom

The King
I like both. I like some old music like The Beatles, Michael Jackson, etc. But I have to say I like more new music. In general, it is better. Sure, they are some horrible artists like Miley Cirus and The Jonas Brothers, but there are plenty of great singers and bands. It's always fun to hear new stuff. :)

Shnappy

derp
Well, the problem with old music is it doesn't come out anymore... I really enjoy a lot of that stuff. But for the most part I like new music. I'm young, so the music that is being produced right now is what I'm listening to, thus I listen to it more, and I tend to like it better.

This all depends on what you mean by new and old...

If it's new and it's just come out by a certain artist I like, then I'm willing to go with the new...

So I'll go with old and new. :nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom