• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds New Main Villain?

No one is arguing, it's just debating/speculating/theorising - I don't know why people seem to have a problem with this as it's simply what forums are for, without such discussions there would be no point.

Yeah, you're right. Perhaps it'll just be a whole new villain who want to resurrect Ganon. I bet there'll be a Nintendo Direct just for this game before its released with will give a few more details.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah, you're right. Perhaps it'll just be a whole new villain who want to resurrect Ganon. I bet there'll be a Nintendo Direct just for this game before its released with will give a few more details.

To be honest, I'm happy to wait - I try to avoid spoilers and whatnot as I do like to find out in the game itself and speculate on here alike. Maybe we might get a name, that'd make it slightly easier to address the topic but I don't think Nintendo will release too much. I think it will be a similar case with what they did with Ghirahim, release very little on his origins but give us an insight into what role the villain plays.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
So just because the upside down triforce was on Demises Sword, that counts as using assets from SS! im just making sure i understood your post Vita! it was just pictures! I mean yeah it was one of the first times we seen a WHOLE upside down triforce, but i still think its just them running with the possibility that there may be a more structured Demon Tribe set out to do bad things really!

As for you not agreeing with the poor reception of SS, okay it was a great game, but never in my life had i heard so many people complain about a game as i heard when SS was released!

However Vita i will give you this, If this Gurdo Witch lookin character turns out to have some link to Ghirahim, i will forever Bow to your Theory creation! thats no joke Vita, your good. I just dont see anything from SS outside the idea of a Dark Triforce making its way into this game!

This discussion has gone on for a while now, and everyone seems to be making a good case! I just cant wait to play the game now! Cuz as much as we have speculated, its a pretty small chance that any of us are right! But it will be fun to see bits and pieces of everyone's theories in the game!

Salem

SICK
Looking at that dark character, I get the feeling he(she?) is the type of boss that laughs a lot and jumps around or warps all over the boss room. Possibly summoning other enemies or fake forms to toy with you.

As for his personality outside of battles, maybe the kind of villain that likes to make cruel jokes every now and then.

That's the impression I get from this character.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So just because the upside down triforce was on Demises Sword, that counts as using assets from SS! im just making sure i understood your post Vita! it was just pictures! I mean yeah it was one of the first times we seen a WHOLE upside down triforce, but i still think its just them running with the possibility that there may be a more structured Demon Tribe set out to do bad things really!
I think Nintendo are mainly trying to create the illusion of continuity with similar themes throughout games, especially more recent games. This upside down Triforce has seem to become a theme now, Nintendo are probably trying to play off it; however, that doesn't necessarily mean there are connections.

I kind of agree with Snake here on that Nintendo are just running with this idea. This villain does seem to have some resemblance to Ghirahim, but that's about how far it will go. This is what Nintendo like to do, they bring in similarities but they aren't necessarily the same; the Twilight Realm and the Silent Realm being one recent example. So while this figure may look or the same it probably won't be stated as being Ghirahim or one of his colleagues. However, it's probably likely that such figures could be related, I just don't think Nintendo will ever make that connection themselves.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Ahh your so much better with words JC! im glad i always got you there to back me up and make it sound.... "not so mean!"

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
This villain is going to be the first boss apparently according to gamespot, just like Ghirahim was in SS

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yeah I know the feeling, I read all of SS's spoilers and completely knew the story of the game when I played it, and yes it is true

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom