• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Mailbag/Q&A and Zelda Topics

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Mases, we both take Zelda collecting to an extreme; what is your favorite aspect? Roughly how much have you spent on your collection? I'm over the 10,000 dollar mark. Finally, do you keep your collection locked up?

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Community Service Questions:

Mases, what is the current state of Zelda Dungeon?

Mases, will we see more incredibly high quality walkthroughs?

Mases, can anyone signup for the wiki?

Mases, what do you want the future of ZeldaDungeon to be?

(note: you might want to answer these "in the form of" an update video)

Mellow Ezlo

Po-Tay-Toes
I'll keep it simple:

What's your favourite/least favourite Zelda game?

We know your opinion on TFH's plot and its single player mode, but how do you feel about the game as a whole?

If you answer this, announce it as asked by "Mellow Ezlo" instead of my current forum username please (for personal reasons). ^^

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

~ Deus' Pug Smuggler ~
ZD Legend
Site Staff
The Downfall Timeline has gotten negative feedback from some fans. It's often ridiculed as being an easy way out for Nintendo to find a place for A Link To The Past and it's problematic plot when applied to pre-Hyrule Historia two split timeline theories. Do you think it was ingenuity on Nintendo's part that they could exploit a third split to explain their own timeline, or laziness to not adhere to the standard of timelines popular before Hyrule Historia?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
How do you feel about Dark Link and how people are trying to make him his own character? Would you like to see Dark Link as a true character? Or just an evil magical entity?

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Hey guys - I'm looking to start a new mailbag at the website and would like your help with some initial questions. Can be Zelda or website related.

Might turn some topics into longer discussion oriented videos.

Also - taking potential names for the mailbag, along the potential names for the discussion videos.

Hey Mases, what is your favorite game to play at the ZD Marathon?

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Mases, what do you think of the new supposed dungeon, "Twlight Cave" revealed by Famitsu? Fanboy about what you'd like this dungeon to be...

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Mases, what aspect of a previous Zelda game do you feel has been underutilized that you would like to see reused in a future zelda game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom