• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Look to Zelda Dungeon

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Glad to see the blue field around the comments is gone. I suppose that was a placeholder until all the technical issues were resolves. Overall I love the knew look, other than the ads, but even those don't bother me.

Keep up the good work! :yes:

Nicole

luke is my wife
I know I'm a bit late, but for those of you a bit irritated by advertisements on the Forum pages, an easy fix is to Google (or Yahoo, or whatever search engine you use) "ad blocker" for whatever browser you use and install one. I was able to find one for Chrome that was free and worked great.

(Don't forget to ask your parents first before you download anything!)

This was quite helpful, as it eliminated the ad at the top of the forum page (which bugged me as well), and it probably blocks pop-ups, too.

Kybyrian

Nicole said:
I know I'm a bit late, but for those of you a bit irritated by advertisements on the Forum pages, an easy fix is to Google (or Yahoo, or whatever search engine you use) "ad blocker" for whatever browser you use and install one. I was able to find one for Chrome that was free and worked great.

ABP for Google Chrome, no configuration required. Works very well.

ABP for Mozilla Firefox

Safari AdBlocker

If you're an Internet Explorer user...

Most of the layout issues are resolved. We're working on fixing our members who have visited the forums today list as well as reputation titles.

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
Layout V.20 Slow Loading

umm ya so is anyponie elses computer having a hard time loading the new est layout i like the new layout but my comp. doesnt.fluttershy_pixel_icon_by_ellivenore-d416n5u.png

Love the way the site looks! It is truely amazing could not even be better then ZD already is! I am excited for the next look but that won't probably be for a while.. XD

Conor

the over analysing guy
Just one small problem, when I hover my cursor over someone elses rep it just says "Reputation" as opposed to say "Is a Zora" or "Is a diamond in the rough"
Is anyone else having trouble with this? It's not really a big deal I know, but I enjoy the little things :P

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Just one small problem, when I hover my cursor over someone elses rep it just says "Reputation" as opposed to say "Is a Zora" or "Is a diamond in the rough"
Is anyone else having trouble with this? It's not really a big deal I know, but I enjoy the little things :P
We...don't know what is causing that problem lol. We're trying to get our techy to fix it...he's hard to get a hold of these days...

blue-eyes

Phoenix
I like the new look. My com is superslow though, so it takes a little longer to load. I am so used to having the forum button at the very top that I tried to scroll up to the very top (I was already there though) for like 5 minutes before I saw the forum button was below the game stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom