• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Look to Zelda Dungeon

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
All the rep hearts are screwed up and the top is all bunched. Look:
14wtf.png

It also makes it EXTREMELY difficult to click the "Visitor Messages", "About Me", and "Friends" tabs on a person's page:
22edup.png

geek4887

The Unknown
Yay! :D i've been looking for a thread like this when I got on. Anyways, the layout looks pretty credible, and looks professional, just like Josh said on the introductory note. What I don't like though is the format for the forums. I just find it...odd, I guess. Oh well, you can't stop innovation, I guess.

All the rep hearts are screwed up and the top is all bunched. Look:
14wtf.png

It also makes it EXTREMELY difficult to click the "Visitor Messages", "About Me", and "Friends" tabs on a person's page:
22edup.png
That's also one of my gripes. And here, I thought that it was only my computer that was acting up. Yeah, I totally hate how they messed up the forums. :mad: I'll try not to go on a rage mode though. :lol:

Last edited:

Conor

the over analysing guy
I like the overall look of the website, as has been already discussed there are a few bugs but you guys are already sorting that out, great job!

Hmm, do I like it? Yeah, it's very futuristic looking and like many have said, more professional and a bit easier to navigate. Now, do I like it better? No, probably not. Perhaps it's just because I was so used to the old version, but it just seemed so simple and easy and had almost a "homey" sort of feel to it. I loved it. I'm sure I'll get used to the new layout, but I don't feel as comfortable using it, I feel almost as though I'm on the website of a Doctor's office or something >.>

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
When I came on today I thought, "Am I on the right site?!o_O" I like the other one because now it's harder for me to know where I'm at.:lol: I do like how they finally got the FSA and FS though.:nod: I don't know, maybe it's because I was so used to the old one.:silent: But I guess things have to change eventually.:)

Last edited:
The new layout looks great. Just a couple of thoughts:
Good to see the Four Swords games on the menu. Although I agree that it's probably too soon to put up Wii U Zelda and 3DS Zelda, when those games haven't been announced yet. I guess it will be handy to see the latest news or rumors on those games just a click away.

It would also be great to have Google +'s "+1" buttons next to the Facebook and Twitter ones. I know it's not big yet and might never be as big as FB and Twitter, but it's the hot thing right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom