• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Look to Zelda Dungeon

I just logged onto this and was immediately surprised by the new things added. i liked how they took the idea i posted on their youtube to include four swords and four swords adventures. i just wanted to know do you guys like the new changes?

I agree to if only they did it sooner because i would have gone to them for help with the final boss of four swords on single player mode on the anniversary addition but nay i had to go somewhere else

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
It looks very professional. How long into the Forums layout are updated? Hmm... *ponders*

It looks amazing! They also updated their YouTube page with a new design. :yes:

Ice Sage

these are words
At first I thought you all were crazy, then I clicked onto the main page. I like it, but time will tell if I like it better.

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
It looks very professional. How long into the Forums layout are updated? Hmm... *ponders*

It looks amazing! They also updated their YouTube page with a new design. :yes:

So far ive looked at the new stuff.
There is Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures but they dont have content yet.
The Wii U section has some pretty cool stuff.
3ds section doesnt have anything yet.
Other games is...........interesting

I cry disapproval! Too many ads and Zelda Wii U and 3DS sections just because yo know so time those games will exist. I do like the promise of future FS and FSA sections though.
Yea i agree with the 3ds and Wii U but now that will be easier to find in the future and i didn't know they changed their youtube too

Tom

I like it overall, but still think the game sections should be listed either on the left or right side of the screen. The ads, the fonts and the many names, plus the actual website title seem a bit messy altogether, for they don't really match. Perhaps a change on the fonts (?) would make it look better?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't like all the ads but as you know, ZD needs funding from somewhere. I would much prefer the forums get a gold layout, I like gold more than the cloudy blue the main site is using anyway :yes:

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I think it looks very nice. I like the text under the games. It makes it easier to find the games right away, rather than just looking to see if the image is for the game you are looking for. I also like that they have the FS, FSA, Zelda WiiU, Zelda 3DS and the 'Other' section. I can't wait to see what they do with the Wand of Gamleon.

I think it looks very nice. I like the text under the games. It makes it easier to find the games right away, rather than just looking to see if the image is for the game you are looking for. I also like that they have the FS, FSA, Zelda WiiU, Zelda 3DS and the 'Other' section. I can't wait to see what they do with the Wand of Gamleon.
They actually already have the walkthrough of it on their youtube so they will probably just post those videos on it along with zeldas adventure and Link: Faces of evil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom