• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Japanese Trailer

ok i found out that if this is correct we know all the bosses of the 6 dungeons :(
1 ghirahim in skyview
2 scaldera earth temple
3 scorpion from the e3 2010 demo i think
4 the statue in ancient cistern
5 ghirahim aigen in fire sancuatry ( sorry for sanc bad spelling)
6 the gaint squid thingy on the boat

and those are the dungeon bosses i tihnk now we need the final boss and the mini overworld bosses i hope there some and some other goods stuff
and also if you look at the head of the the imprisoned you can see a sword! so i think that will be the sword you saw from a other trailer

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
So I'm gonna guess the boat is a dungeon based on the squid boss and the flames that Fi gives you for powering up the Master Sword.
I hope Ghirahim isn't the boss for Fire Sanctuary.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
ok i found out that if this is correct we know all the bosses of the 6 dungeons :(
1 ghirahim in skyview
2 scaldera earth temple
3 scorpion from the e3 2010 demo i think
4 the statue in ancient cistern
5 ghirahim aigen in fire sancuatry ( sorry for sanc bad spelling)
6 the gaint squid thingy on the boat

and those are the dungeon bosses i tihnk now we need the final boss and the mini overworld bosses i hope there some and some other goods stuff
and also if you look at the head of the the imprisoned you can see a sword! so i think that will be the sword you saw from a other trailer

The Scorpion looks more like a mini-boss to me. There was no big key required to enter the room, No big introduction to the boss nothing special.. The door just got sealed.

The Scorpion looks more like a mini-boss to me. There was no big key required to enter the room, No big introduction to the boss nothing special.. The door just got sealed.
as i say that is my count off dungeon bosses is what i think and the scorpion from e3 trailer is in a sand room and not in the forest so you never know what can happen after 1 year

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
So Ghirahim is the boss of the Fire Sanctuary, huh? And all this time I thought it'd be Volvagia. Well, I should have known better. Link already had the Goddess Sword upgraded to the Master Sword's form when that dragon was shown. He didn't have that in the Fire Sanctuary.

Maybe Ghirahim serves as a mid level boss in the Fire Sanctuary. Or maybe you fight Ghirahim as the boss, and then after you power up the sword again you have to fight Volvagia before you can leave.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ghirahim just freaking LOVES Link, creeping up behind him and all. Oh, it also looks as if he directly attacks Link and Zelda, not JUST Link. Maybe he is just trying to remove Link from the equation? 18 more days and us USA residents can find out!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
So Ghirahim is the boss of the Fire Sanctuary, huh? And all this time I thought it'd be Volvagia. Well, I should have known better. Link already had the Goddess Sword upgraded to the Master Sword's form when that dragon was shown. He didn't have that in the Fire Sanctuary.

It's speculation, I for one still think it's Volvagia!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
It's speculation, I for one still think it's Volvagia!

No, it's Ghirahim. The sword Link has in that battle with Ghirahim is the one that's upgraded by red fire.

goddessswordchanging.jpg
ghirahimfiresanctuary.jpg

Again, he has the Master Sword's design in the (possible) Volvagia fight. There's no way he'd have that sword design out of nowhere. The room is also different where the dragon was seen.

Last edited:
I like how the game seems to be focusing on making the bosses challenging and fun rather then just have a big monster that does nothing to kill you, but the squid boss looks plain awful. I mean, it's not ugly in a good way, his looks is way to basic and it looks just awful, that's a shame because bosses like the big indian one look fantastic

No, it's Ghirahim. The sword Link has in that battle with Ghirahim is the one that's upgraded by red fire.

goddessswordchanging.jpg
ghirahimfiresanctuary.jpg

Again, he has the Master Sword's design in the (possible) Volvagia fight. There's no way he'd have that sword design out of nowhere. The room is also different where the dragon was seen.

Who says this isn't the first dungeon in Zelda history with two bosses. The boss of the dungeon and then Ghirahim afterwards.

I belive there is 8, why? In the desert region we saw:
1) The dungeon where Ghirahim attacks Zelda.
2) The one where it rises above the sand.
3) The boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom