• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild New Items for Zelda Wii U

supercolester13

Dark Tingle
Hey, post any new item ideas for the new zelda game for Wii U!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

People need to start posting their new ideas for items!!

btw if anyone joins I will add them as a friend

Last edited:

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
My ideas:

1) Crossbow (like the one in LCT)

2) Seeker Boomerang (a boomerang that seeks out it's out it's target sorta like the beetle from SS only with it's destination already set before sending, more like the boomerang from the DS Zelda games only different as it needs to be able to reach it's target without hitting a wall. Like, say that there's a switch on a high part of the dungeon that you can't with a normal boomerang or any other normal item where the only way you can hit the switch is by using such an item that seeks out it's target not matter what.)

3) Seeker Flyer (A bird that flies over you that works like a satellite for an overview camera perspective mode in order for seeker items to work properly.)

4) Seeker Tuner (The second piece required for the seeker items, comes with the Seeker Flyer.)

5) An Axe? (maybe)

6) a Spear? (maybe)

That's I can list for now. I would include guns but I doubt Nintendo would ever implement that in a Zelda game. Yes, I think Zelda Wii U should be another steam punk themed Zelda.

Ocarina_Player

Will play for rupees
Well I hope they go with upgrading again, I really liked that.

Actually I would really like to see spells make a comeback. Link hasn't been able to do spells since OoT.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Cross the spinner and the beetle - a mechanical flying platform.

Some sort of device / spell that creates illusions monsters will chase after

Dungeon companions like in TWW that have their own unique items that they use either independently or on command.

A combination of tunics and capes with various magical powers that can be mixed and matched for a variety of playstyles or puzzles.

supercolester13

Dark Tingle
I want them to add more whistles that call (not only epona) but a whole bunch of new animals, like the kangaroo from the oracle series (don't remember his name)

My ideas:

1) Crossbow (like the one in LCT)

2) Seeker Boomerang (a boomerang that seeks out it's out it's target sorta like the beetle from SS only with it's destination already set before sending, more like the boomerang from the DS Zelda games only different as it needs to be able to reach it's target without hitting a wall. Like, say that there's a switch on a high part of the dungeon that you can't with a normal boomerang or any other normal item where the only way you can hit the switch is by using such an item that seeks out it's target not matter what.)

3) Seeker Flyer (A bird that flies over you that works like a satellite for an overview camera perspective mode in order for seeker items to work properly.)

4) Seeker Tuner (The second piece required for the seeker items, comes with the Seeker Flyer.)

5) An Axe? (maybe)

6) a Spear? (maybe)

That's I can list for now. I would include guns but I doubt Nintendo would ever implement that in a Zelda game. Yes, I think Zelda Wii U should be another steam punk themed Zelda.

Yes, it would be very unlikely that they would add guns in the zelda franchise, considering that the games are set in a midieval time and they wouldn't have had guns!! but still cool idea, instead they should have hand cannons or mini catapults.

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
As other people said before, spells. I really liked them, especially the one that lets you leave a warp point. You have no idea how much I needed that in other games! So yeah. Spells pl0x ^^

Deeds

no text
Would also be cool to see different arrow variants again.
Light, Fire, Bomb, Stun.
Or some more imaginative ones.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well since you said new items, not returning items...

I have literally sat here for 5 minutes going "Maybe some kind of hammer? Oh wait... Or how about like a fire wand or, oh yeah... Well what about like a rope or whip? Oh dangit." I can't think of anything original :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom