• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Instrument.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
Looks like a harp (or a lyre or whatever) to me. I'm excited now! :D I was hoping for some musical elements in SS. Although I won't get all hyped up and say, "The Sheikah are going to be mentioned in this game!" It just seems too unlikely, in my opinion.

I wonder how we'll play it with the WM+....

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
This could be quite interesting, a harp in SS. I suppose you could hold it with the Wiimote and use the nunchuck to pluck the strings. I wonder what its purpose is in the game, maybe it is the way Link transports from Skyloft to the Land Below (Hyrule).

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
How about we give him some bagpipes or maybe even a keytar so he can be funky all the way through the game.

Seriously though, I'd personally like to see the Ocarina of Time make a glorious return to Skyward Sword. The Ocarina of Time was such a fun item in the N64 games, I think it would be a great fit in Skyward Sword. But I don't think Nintendo will bring it back sadly :(.
Sequel to OoT they'd better have something about the Ocarina of Time in this game I mean Zelda it was handed down from generations.

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
someone commented that in the new SS trailer at a point there is an item on the item button that looks like a harp. I personally think it looks like a bow without arrows.
but a Harp like Sheik's would be awesome, you would drag your wiimote back and forth in a horizontal line and hold in different buttons for different notes. this could also work for a violin or something

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
It certainly does look identical to Sheik's lyre. This is not a predominantly Sheikah item though. Laruto and Medli of the Zora/Rito tribe(s) played the lyre during their prayers, and the Harp of Ages in OoA doesn't seem to be Sheikah-related either.

It certainly does look identical to Sheik's lyre. This is not a predominantly Sheikah item though. Laruto and Medli of the Zora/Rito tribe(s) played the lyre during their prayers, and the Harp of Ages in OoA doesn't seem to be Sheikah-related either.
it doesn't look like the harp of ages or the lyre, it looks like sheik's harp

the topic can't be closed yet, we don't fully know what it is yet...

I really hope it's a harp/lyre tho :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom