• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Ideas for Zelda Games

I would be nice Voice acting, but for characters like Fi, Midna, Navi and all Hylians....
Besides there would be awesome to hear Ganondorf, Ghirahim, Vaati or other villains to have their own voices...
BUT! Link stays without voice...that's something I expect from the next Zelda on the WiiU

Honestly I thinks after you beat the game, you should be able to go back to any part of the game you want, but thats just my opinion~

your ideas are cool i think it would be cool to play as gannondorf but it just dosent say gannon tho the idea that leetfox had i think would be cool where they both team up to fight a greater evil tho if they did that it might turn out like in the dbz series piccolo and goku but i think it would make a good story for a zelda game it would definatly be original for a zelda game i would pay my money on it

I do like the games the way they are too, but I would like there to be more than 4 bottles in the games. I also agree with the flash back concept. That'd be cool!

For a new game I would like to see them go back to the original and make a game where you are given a sword and the rest is up to you. I really like that you could go to dungeons in different order and that there were so many hidden caves, rupees, etc...

Y

Yeah,i said it

If anything they should make a zelda game where zelda is actually the hero not link it makes her come across as weak and in need of saving. Another random thing is why call the legend of zelda when ur playing as link not zelda. For ounce i wanna see zelda be the hero not have someone do all the work for her. I wanna see zelda grow as a character ya know. Maybe its just just me and my bro but if there was a zelda game where she had a midna or fi and she was the main i would buy that. Instead of the king of crappy jumps AKA link AGAIN its getting old. they could also in the future make a 1-2 PLAYER link game where link and zelda team up. Cause im tired of fighting with my bro over who gets to play link first. And also i agree with twilli LINK cant always win. Hes not perfect thats teaching something thats not true at all. Why not show link after the big boss man it would make the game longer and of course the peace wont stay or else they would be no link. I mean technically all link is doing is getting reincarnated into another him each and evrey game with another plot thats reallly bassically the same freaking thing.

PS: They should make a game where its kinda a little like all the others because 1. TP had freaking techniqus a horse and more areas you could turn to a wolf and it was longgg also the bosses wer harder to. . WW had a boat zelda did a little more i guess and he was a pirate awsome. PH was like WW but improvedish. I DID NOT PLAY SP. now The best bu at the same time the worst was SS he could do lots but the took away the ice and fire arrow the water bomb the swimming suit THE FIGHTING TECHNIQUES.
Soo i know i am ranting but think bout this stuff pls. Honestly i did not cover it all and there was more spelling mistakes then my history teacher writing a paragraph but think about it. And tell me its not true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom