• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Trade

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
If anyone catches a Stringish and is going to sell it, PLEASE wait until the end of March. If I don’t catch one, I’d have to wait until December. I’ll give you way more bells than Nook will.
You can't trade fish
Yeah. You can swap them between files on the same island, but you can't give them to other players. (and swapping between files doesn't actually add them to the critterpedia.)

I caught a stringfish pretty fast the other night by throwing bait into the river on the cliffs. Farm manila clams, make lots of bait, go fishing for a while. That's how I got most of my rare fish.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Yeah. You can swap them between files on the same island, but you can't give them to other players. (and swapping between files doesn't actually add them to the critterpedia.)

I caught a stringfish pretty fast the other night by throwing bait into the river on the cliffs. Farm manila clams, make lots of bait, go fishing for a while. That's how I got most of my rare fish.
That’s what I was doing last night. Nevermind though, I caught one.
As soon as I went over to the museum tank, a villager there complimented my catch. Pretty cool!

I'm still looking for an ingame Animal Crossing themed Switch. If anyone has one (because they bought an Animal Crossing themed Switch in real life), I'd be so happy. You can buy as many as you want, so you don't lose your original.

I am willing to pay full price for it or trade for a standard Switch (ingame) . . . or anything else we can come to a deal on.

Quin

Disaster Master
I can order one. Its around 40k I think, I'll have to check. Either give me that or a gold nugget or something

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Does anyone have any sort of kitchen furniture? Like, a stove or a fridge or a kitchen table or something. I really want to get going furnishing my house but it's hard to get motivated when you're lacking basic stuff for a kitchen, and I've never been able to find anything whatsoever.

I can offer money or fruit in return (I have all fruit)

I have two residents I am trying to kick out and when they are in boxes any of you here are free to take them . . . if you want them in your town.

I am currently looking for rotten turnips or if a northerner invites me today to their Daisy Mae so I can buy some to let them rot myself over a week.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I will be searching for the following items for a while so hit me up if you have a spare and want to trade for something of mine.
  • tall lantern x3
  • LCD TV (50 in) (black)
  • desktop computer
  • laptop (black)
  • system kitchen
  • cooking range/stove
  • effects rack (black)
  • DJ's turntable (black)
  • autumn wall
  • colored-leaves flooring
  • the royal furniture set, especially 2 sofas
  • the antique furniture set
  • tree's bounty arch x3
I will be undoubtedly searching for more stuff later on once my homes are upgraded, but that's what I want for now.

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I will be searching for the following items for a while so hit me up if you have a spare and want to trade for something of mine.
  • tall lantern
  • flat-screen TV
  • computer
  • laptop (black)
  • system kitchen
  • effects rack (black)
  • DJ's turntable (black)
I will be undoubtedly searching for more stuff later on once my homes are upgraded, but that's what I want for now.

I have effects rack for sure. I can mail it to you. Have gotten 3 of those things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom