• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Trade

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Here’s a place for us to help each other find things we need. Of course, it’s up to the individual if they wanna trade for something or just give them away.

I’ll start us off:

If any of you guys fish up a boot and you don’t want it, please give it to me. I’ll make a trade with you if I have something you want.

EDIT: I found a boot, but I’d still like more of them for my other character. So still be on the lookout for me if you please.

Last edited:

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I can trade later today! I have a boot, and I need 5 iron. That’s probably a lot, though, so it’s fine if you don’t want to. I have other things I could use

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Are you talking about the posters? I have one, but I’ll need to wait until tomorrow to get it, I think. I also have a few bamboo shoots, if anybody needs some.

Does anyone here play Animal Crossing on an limited edition Animal Crossing Switch?

If so we can trade ingame Switches so you gan get a standard one and we can get an AC one.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
If anyone catches a Stringish and is going to sell it, PLEASE wait until the end of March. If I don’t catch one, I’d have to wait until December. I’ll give you way more bells than Nook will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom