• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing New Horizons Activity Logs

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Quin

Disaster Master
Just like New leaf this game has a really slow start, this is already day 2 for me and not too much happened, I got the pole and I'm finally able to go online.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nook's Cranny is open now and I've already upgraded the tent to a house and the house to a bigger house.

I've visited six or seven other islands with Nook Miles Tickets and they've all had my native fruit (Applies), am I just really unlucky?

I've also collected all the required items for three more villagers to move in and am waiting on that construction, the bridge is also being constructed nearby to the museum that should be ready tomorrow.

I recently got the ladder and have been planting trees around on the higher up sections of the map. The only fruit I still need is peaches after visiting a friend of mine's village who helped me out with most of the other fruits.

I'm really enjoying playing through but the pace is pretty slow. This is a danger though as I am heavily procrastinating on my uni work :P

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I'm only 2 days in, but so far I've more or less done everything I can up to this point (get the various upgrades available through redeeming Nook Miles, get Blathers, get him ready to build the museum, get Nook's Cranny building, got the house and have the 1st house upgrade ready to be built). I've just been grinding away to get more resources, Nook Miles and bells for the upcoming days ahead.

Todays my second day, and it's raining! It looks amazing. I'm happy. Also... I've been hoarding money, paid off my loan, and have 200k bells in savings. Caught two tarantulas last night, so I'm keeping one as a pet and gave the other to Blathers. Can't get up cliffs to where the flowers are, but I've spent my morning strategically sniping the flowers on the edge of the cliffs and snagged a stinkbug, ladybug, and both mantises. Score.

I want ladder tho.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Third day progress: in the course of three hours, I got one bridge ready to go tomorrow and three villager homes set up for them to move in tomorrow. I'll be getting Nana and Tabby from island tour invites, and Erik decided to pop in, too. The museum will finally go up tomorrow, as well. Also I've plotted out places for other homes, the campsite, and for the eventual Abel Sisters shop.

I've discovered that weeds are the ideal measurement tool. They are 1 space, super fast to put down and pick up, and there's tons of em everywhere free to use. I'm plotting all the future building sites with them.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I believe I have a ladder recipe in my store if anyone wants to visit.

We (my sister and I share an island) have the museum opening tomorrow, got Nook's Cranny open, have some villagers we're working on getting moved in. I believe we only have oranges left that we need to plant. Oh and bamboo.

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
I've got everything tidied up on my second day, tomorrow I'll have my second-tier home renovation (100k bells down the drain...), Blathers bringing the museum to town, the shop opening up, AND a sweet bird villager coming to visit that I found on a nook pass flight!

I've obtained Cherries, Peaches, Oranges, and Apples so far if folks need a hand getting those! We'll have to wait for my trees to grow in though..

Also, the ladder is a game changer. My island was almost 50% locked behind ladder areas.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Day 3 update: I paid off the debt for the first house upgrade and got the second house upgrade underway. I ended up getting the houses for the 3 new villagers I discovered yesterday set up. After getting the ladder I cleaned up the upper tiers of the island, now every part of it is weed free, lol. I also helped out my new friend Wisp tonight. I did end up getting more non-native fruit too through one of my mystery tours (though it was oranges, which I already got yesterday via mail, rip). Otherwise I kept grinding to get more resources, Nook Miles and bells. I actually have more than enough bells to pay off the second house upgrade tomorrow right away, lol.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Since I have to wait until the three new villagers all move in before I can develop the town further, I’ve been plotting land for future houses and shops. I also upgraded both my houses and I set up a cool beach hangout and plotted out land for an orchard, now that I finally have all the fruit. Just gonna wait to move the museum out of the orchard’s way to where I really wanted it at (it was across the river so I couldn’t get to it before) and then I’ll start transplanting the trees over there.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I've spent the last few days just continuing to gather resources, Nook Miles and bells in order to continue upgrading my house, as I did get the left room upgrade on Tuesday but I haven't been able to pay it off yet. Today was pretty fun, though, since I ended up having some friends come onto my island rather spontaneously. My one friend had all the fruits, so I asked for the remaining fruits I didn't have (cherries, pears, apples), and a second friend had offered giving me some bamboo, and that suddenly turned into an hour-long party with me and 4 others on my island that was very enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom