• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Ganon in FSA

As you can see I am new to this board but thats not important.

I was in the Desert of Doubt and the Gerudo women were talking about the legend of the gerudos and were talking about Ganon as recently revealing his evil heart and heading off into the Desert Temple.

So does that mean FSA introduces a new Ganon? I dont think it would effect my timeline idea too much but do the quotes mean it is a new Ganon from FSA.

Gohma

Mmmmmmmmmh... BOMBS
I don't actually think that...
If we consider that Minish Cap is the first game in the timeline (...)
, then FSA introduce the only Ganon(dorf) we know.

It would actually mean that his first battle against Link wasn't in OoT but in FSA...? :S

I don't know ^_^"

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I don't actually think that...
If we consider that Minish Cap is the first game in the timeline (...)
, then FSA introduce the only Ganon(dorf) we know.

It would actually mean that his first battle against Link wasn't in OoT but in FSA...? :S

I don't know ^_^"

Even though MC, FS, and FSA are part of a mini series, they don't have to be one after each other.

MC and FS are well tied up one with the other, but I, and a lot of people believe that FSA is a prequel to ALttP.
If you play through the entire game it makes perfect sense.

Also, that quote from the Zunas, is more likely to show that Ganon(not ganondorf, since he died at the end of TP), most likely possessed somebody.
Because I don't think that the Zunas would be dumb enough to trust a Giant Talking Boar

Erimgard

Even Ganon loves cookies
Well consider this:

In OoT, the Gerudo (except Nabooru) follow Ganondorf blindly, even though he has a reputation as being a ruthless/demonic; stealing from and killing even women and children. The Gerudo in general are not welcomed by most Hylians.

In FSA, the Gerudo reject Ganondorf and make him an outcast. Not only that, but one of the Seven Maidens describes the Gerudo people in general as being "pure of heart" and "honorable".

I'd wager that FSA is in a completely different era than OoT, where the general view of the Gerudo is no longer soiled, and Ganondorf has, at least, a new physical body, though perhaps the same spirit.

Erimgard

Even Ganon loves cookies
Different people have different theories on that.

I personally believe the new Ganondorf took on the previous Ganon's spirit when he picked up the Trident. We know from the game that that's when he became the (Demon) King of Darkness....a title held by Ganon in both OoS/A and aLttP.

I suppose in the end its not that important to the timeline whether hes reborn or new but as timeline theorists detail can be key for us and can open up new theories and or oppurtunities.

On this topic Im still undecided but as of now I think it may be a new Ganon but with some sort of influence coming from a previous Ganon/dorf. But his change in title and his access to the trident does heavily imply a FSA-ALttP-LA-OoX in some form, but after ALttP not particularly that order.

I personally believe the new Ganondorf took on the previous Ganon's spirit when he picked up the Trident. We know from the game that that's when he became the (Demon) King of Darkness....a title held by Ganon in both OoS/A and aLttP.
That requires that the trident be the Yorishiro of OoX, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom