• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler New Gameplay?

I'm glad to see the return of the Clawshot. It appears to be a Double Clawshot at that. Though, I'm not entirely sure.

Also, WTF! Beedle?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Thank you so much. This game is going to be amazing. Everything looks fantastic. I can see we got some returning items and some new ones which all very awesome. The gameplay looks awesome as well. They're keeping it fresh with all these new elements which is also good. I seriously can't wait anymore. Everything about this game is just pure amazing. Nintendo sure knows how to top themselves.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Ah, my SS threads keep getting merged!

Because with ALL of this info being slammed into our faces, having dupes is a big problem that I really crack down on.

Back on topic though, oh gawd, SO much info in that trailer. I spied a Gust Jar, which for some reason really caught my eye, and the minecart riding looked SO much fun. I wish I could just sit here and analyze the whole thing but it is way too late at night to process everything @_@

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Back on topic though, oh gawd, SO much info in that trailer. I spied a Gust Jar, which for some reason really caught my eye, and the minecart riding looked SO much fun. I wish I could just sit here and analyze the whole thing but it is way too late at night to process everything @_@

Exactly. I'm trying to keep away from seeing everything in the video so I only saw bits here and there. And I got say, this game is full of win.

Because with ALL of this info being slammed into our faces, having dupes is a big problem that I really crack down on.

Hey, Xinnamin, I tried to sum things up (in the chaos!) about the new videos.

At:

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?19179-What-We-Can-Confirm-About-the-Game/page16

T

TriforceReviews

i dont know if any one else noticed but you get the double clawshot in city in the sky in tp and ss link if from skyloft???:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom