• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors New Gameplay Footage - Fi and the Goddess Blade

Fig

The Altruist
Just a few days ago, Nintendo has released the trailer for Fi using the Goddess Blade!
[video=youtube;0UVGireF02o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UVGireF02o[/video]

fi_ss01.jpg

It seems that Fi is going to still move around with the same grace she had back in Skyward Sword. She looks amazing spinning around and using the Goddess Sword as her main weapon of choice.

fi_ss03.jpg

In this particular screenshots we see that Fi will be using some kind of magic to leave orbs of magic as she makes her way on the field of combat. These magic orbs appear to engulf the enemy and could possibly have different effects between the three colors of magic. Interesting enough, these colors also represent Din, Nayru, and Farore respectively with the red, blue, and green orbs surrounding Fi.
Fi's character page can be found here.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I like the music in this one, saw it a few days ago. they will probably reveal a new Waifu soon. Hoping for Ashei.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Liking the format of the OP. ;)

Fi looks alright. When she was announced, I didn't find it difficult at all to picture the sorts of attack she'd be doing. Definitely not an exciting character for me, although not a bad one by any means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom