• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite Character

It’s hard to pick a favorite, but I’ve always liked Medli from WW. She’s also not totally useless in the Earth temple, unlike Ruto in Jabu Jabu’s belly.

Least favorite? Obviously Tingle. No question about that.

Also, hello! I’ve been lurking for a while and finally decided to join in the fun!

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Favorite:

Link (especially in Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time)
Happy Mask Salesman
Tetra/Wind Waker Zelda
Sheik
Ravio (yes, I honestly really liked him)
Saria
Epona
Malon
Dark Link
Ganon
Agahnim
Rauru

Least favorite:

The Lady (the villain in Triforce Heroes)
Madame Couture
All of the characters in Twilight Princess except for Link and the Hero's Shade
All of the characters in Skyward Sword
Ruto
Agitha

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Favorite:

Link (especially in Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time)
Happy Mask Salesman
Tetra/Wind Waker Zelda
Sheik
Ravio (yes, I honestly really liked him)
Saria
Epona
Malon
Dark Link
Ganon
Agahnim
Rauru

Least favorite:

The Lady (the villain in Triforce Heroes)
Madame Couture
All of the characters in Twilight Princess except for Link and the Hero's Shade
All of the characters in Skyward Sword
Ruto
Agitha
Don't you like Rusl?! And Pipit or whatever that one guard from SS's name was?!

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Don't you like Rusl?! And Pipit or whatever that one guard from SS's name was?!

Oh, you mean the sword guy in Twilight Princess who acts as Link's mentor? Yeah I guess he was alright. Skyward Sword is the only Zelda game I have played that I didn't enjoy. I didn't really like anybody in that game, they always either seemed weird or bland.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE IS The Witch making mushroom brew in ALTTP!!! I love her to death : / All alone with her helper, constantly stirring...a real witch. And the trees with the sign and rock reminds me of Fall season. Tucked away in her own little corner of the world.... yes... She captures my imagination and my heart. My second Favorite is the Street Salesman - he's so curious. How long does he stay there? Does he sell anything else? How poor is he? Does he travel to sell, or just stay there. Quite curious.

latest

Least Favorite. Don't have yet. Probably the Thief in the Lost Woods haha. Annoying.

Favorites:

1.) Midna, because she's the only person with character development done perfectly.
2.) Groose, because of comedy gold and character development.
3.) Ciela, because she's the only fairy that isn't annoying.
4/Bonus.) Agitha, the only girl in hyrule who won't cry "Monster" when Link's is a wolf, but you have to get past her addiction to bugs.

Least Favorite:

1.) Tatl, yes she is more annoying than Navi and that's not taking the 3DS remakes into account. We have less than three days left and you want to talk!
2.) Navi, okay I think I know what a vine looks like. Why don't take page from Midna's book and let me figure it out on my own. No wonder people had trouble with the water temple, they're so used to taking baby-steps from you.
3.) Fi, most bland character in zelda. Suffers from the same problems as Tatl. The only redeeming quality is she never attacked Link unlike Tatl <evil glare>.
4/Bonus.) Linebeck, a complete coward who is completely full of himself. "I sprained my leg," -Linebeck. Yeah right, let me tell you my life story Linebeck: when I was seven, I had dream I could fly. The next day I jumped off the highest pole on the playground. I sprained my right leg. Since then, I've think I've been cursed because I've sprained myself every two years since. I'm past due for next sprain now that I think about it.

Sorry for ranting.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Tatl was overall okay. She wasn’t a perfect character ,but she was surely better than most of the characters in the series. That being said, Ciela was the worst companion.
I LOVE Ciela waaaaaaay more than any other fairy. She was sassy and she had a genuine backstory. So personally she is one of my absolute top favs ;)

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Tatl was overall okay. She wasn’t a perfect character ,but she was surely better than most of the characters in the series. That being said, Ciela was the worst companion.
I used to dislike Celia as well, but that was mainly because they were lazy and reused the same sound files for her as Navi. Then I wisened up and realized: that’s the entire basis of MM, objectively the best game in the series.

While I don’t hate her any more I still wouldn’t say she’s my favorite, just because I always switch her out with the fairy of power as soon as I can anyway. If I’m just ranking the fairy’s though I’d put her in second to tatl, who I feel like is just a better done Midna.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I love her anyways. Nobody is perfect but I love Ciela very much. I love her background story and I love how sassy she was. I also love her banter with Linebeck. But everything is always personal preference ;) To me she tops the list of fairies above any other fairy but others might not like her the same and that's cool with me :) Personally I don't like Tatl at all.

Favorite Zelda Characters:

Kass(He's a kind Parrot Rito; with a Lovely Wife & 5 adorable Daughters; Sorry fanboys with a crush on him, He's canonically straight. . .)
Mipha(She's like A More Lovable LESS Bratty Ruto; If Link was Ash; and Ruto was Misty; than Mipha is Serena. . .)
Beedle(Mainly for his memetic engrish THANK YOU)
Ciela(I'd prefer HER over Navi ANYDAY!! I Don't find her ANYWHERE Near as Annoying as that Blue ball of Bothersome Badgering)
Linkle(I Really wanna see her in more games than just Hyrule Warriors)

LEAST Favorite Zelda Characters:

Linebeck(he's an A***hole)
Navi(She's SO ANNOYING)
Revali(He's an A***hole)
that ****ing Goron Baby from Majora's Mask
Tingle(an UGLY manchild)
Groose[He's an A***hole who wants to get into Zelda's Dress; and has a Picture of himself that is on a straight path from his bed(which he probably does his "Manual Exercise" in front of)]
Midna(especially how she treats Link when he's chained to the floor; I Hate that Sadistic little IMP!!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom