• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite Character

If someone likes a character you dislike, respect their opinion. And we get it. You dislike SS Zelda. No need to repeat the same thing over and over and over again. Thanks.

I'm not trying to change their opinions, I'm just telling them how much I hate a character.

Favorites
HW Zelda (Skyward Sword costume)
Skyward Sword Zelda/Hylia
Saria
Mipha
Kass
Ghirahim
Tetra
Nabooru
Urbosa
HW Impa
Midna
Cows

Least Favorites
The Imprisoned
Kaepora
Yunobo
Grog
MM Zoras

SS Zelda is an unlikeable, overrated sociopathic limey girl, yet you still have her clown lip butt as your avatar; talk about some you'll float too.

Like this post if you think SS Zelda is a sexy, independent, strong woman who don't need NO Link.

View attachment 38832

Zelda is emotionally weak because she expressed her emotions freely at the end of the game instead of suppressing them since she was in front of non relatives. Big girls don't cry and europeans are more reserved so I thought she would be more stoic. Link didn't cry and Zelda shouldn't either.

Quin

Disaster Master
I'm interested, Why do you dislike SS Zelda so much? Go into as much detail as you would like.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Favorite
Midna

She's an honest to God character. With a development arc and everything. I mean, this is remarkably uncommon for a video game character, and unheard of for a Nintendo character. Nintendo relies on basic stereotypes for their characters (Mario, Peach), vaguely defined things for lack of a better term (Kirby, Inklings) and characters straight up ripped off of existing characters (Samus = Ellen Ripley). So when someone decides to construct such a subtle, multifaceted character with unique strengths and vulnerabilities, who embodies the narrative's running themes and not only grows and develops as a character throughout the adventure, but who has a fascinating dynamic with the protagonist and whose development also changes the audiences perceptions of her and is brimming with super-fun personality to boot, it's like we've somehow found ourselves in the Twilight Zone. You see? You see wut I did thar? Whether an adorably sinister chibi-imp or smoking hawt tall dark and smexy redhead, Midna is 100% A-grade waifu material. #bringbackmidna

Least Favorite
Demise

Yeah, let's wreck nearly two decades worth of subtle on-going character development for our series' leading villain. So Ganon goes from generic cartoon pig monster to a human being with a backstory in one game and expressly stated motivations in another you can almost sympathize with... only to revert to being possessed by some pissed off primordial demigod whose only motivation for wanting to conquer Hyrule is that he's evil and he would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids. Sure, Ninty. A Scooby-Doo villain is exactly what these adventures needed.

Last edited:

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Favorites.

(Not in order)

Link (of course)
Midna
Daruk
Mipha
Fi
Pitpit
Tetra
Malon
Wolf Link
Zelda (from twilight princess)
Demise
Happy mask salesman
Ravali
ilia
Skull kid
Great red lion

I don’t have any that I hate except for one... TINGLE!!!

SariaFan93

Friend & Protector of the Forest Sage
Most favorite: Saria
She is friendly, wise, absolutely adorable, and gave me courage/hope when my personal life got very rough.

Least favorite: Mido
He is rude, a bully, and all bark, but no bite.

I could list loads but I'll just mention these:

My absolute favourites are Tetra and Linebeck.

My least favourite ever? Well Tingle comes to mind...

That's really hard with so many characters..... hm.....

Some ones I like a lot Zelda/Link obviously have to put them in there even though it's obvious... sometimes I think Ganon makes a good villain although not always depends on the series... I couldn't really stand Zant although his dungeon was cool and yeah not a fan of Demise.

Some other good ones I kinda liked all the Sages whatever form they took and respective goddesses so Din, Farore, etc, and then if they had a human representation or animal or something then that corresponding character.

My favourite (not including Link as that would be too obvious) would have to be either Ezlo or Linebeck.

Least favourite is probably Moosh or Beedle

Favorites:

Midna
Link
Kass
Ezlo
Beedle
Postman
Zelda
Tetra
Alfonzo

Least Favorite:

Navi
Dorephan
Zant
Linebeck
Malo

Not to say that I don't like some of the traits of the least favorites, but if I had to pick the least interesting characters it's pretty easily those.

Favourites

Link (Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, and Ocarina of Time iterations)
Zelda (Skyward Sword, Spirit Tracks, and Ocarina of Time iterations; we don't see enough of her in Twilight Princess to get a bearing on her personality)
Ashei (I love her standoffish and blunt attitude, and I think Link having a warrior friend of the female variety is a nice touch for TP)
Fi (She is the consciousness of the Master Sword, and above all, she was immensely helpful as a guide)
Tetra (Okay, so I know she's technically Wind Waker's version of Zelda but she's almost like a distinct character by herself)

Least Favourites

Ganondorf/Demise (In my reincarnation theory post, I explain that Ganondorf and Demise are essentially the same being)
WW Link (Not too fond of him, not that he's a terrible character but my primary favourites are SS, TP, and OoT Link.)
Ghirahim (He was such a pain in the ass, I hated his dramatic attitude)
Zant (Another drama queen, but more retained than Ghirahim.)
Gaepora Gaebora (Anyone else hate that owl, or just me?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom