• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New FanFic Sign Up

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Mind if I sign up?

Name: Ralph
Height: 5'8
Weight: 140
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: Light tan
Feathers: Black
Outfit: Dark blue robe
Weapon of choice: Ice Magic
Race: Rito
Position: Deck Hand

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
Count me in!

Name: Kotetsu
Height: 6
Weight: 145
Hair color: black
Eye color: black
Skin color: light brown
Outfit: Black jacket, black headband, White t-shirt, black pants and dark brown boots.
Weapon of choice: Sword
Race: Hylian
Position: Cannoneer (If it is avaiable)

Din Akera

Sniper
Name: Din Akera
Height: 5-10
Hair color: flame red
Eye color: black
Skin Color: light tan
Race: Jyy (half demon, half Hylian, morphs between the two)
WEPOON: Daggers, fire magic
Outfit: red Gerudo attire (crop top and full lenght pants) Black boots (mostly covered by pants), Black light armor (breastplate and arm guards). Demon form has black wings, fangs, and claws.
Position: looks like you already filled me a spot

Fee free to change whatever you need to Ats.
Excited for the new story. :)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Name: kenji
Height: 6"1
Eye color: Green
Skin Color: A light tan
Weapon: A Long Sword with a little knowledge of water magic
Outfit: Grey clothes and armor, black leather shoes and Silver trousers.
Position: Sea Merchant

There we go

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So, Atsuma, when will you start your story?
XD

As soon as I finish SOTF, which is near to ending. And thanks, Kenji, for updating your info and joining.

I might as well post Mr Mosley's, Smitie's and Y2K3's Profiles, which I received via pm.
Name: Y2K3 (Wuaytokaythree) :)
Height: 6'
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair color: Blond
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: light tan
Outfit: A long grey cloak with a hood and a brown leather belt. White, fingerless, cloth gloves. Long brown leather boots.
Weapon of choice: Magic
Position: Special

Name: Caleb
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair color: brown
Eye color: blue
Skin color: white
Outfit: ??? (I will work something out, Mr Mosley)
Weapon of choice: Sword
Position: Special

Name: Smitie
Height: 1,60 meter
Weight: 60 kilos
Hair color: White
Eye color: Red
Skin color: uhm...just the typical Rito colors (you can guess what race I want to be ;),
Outfit: A green dress like Medli with a yellow stripe on the bottom of the dress and on the end of the...uhm...holes you put your arms through (stupid english language). She wears a necklace with a Gyorg (you know that purple shark) tooth.
Weapon of choice: Smitie uses a longbow with normal arrows, which is in combination with her flying skills the perfect way to kill enemies from a long distance. She also carries a small dagger with her just in case she has to fight in close combat.
Race: Rito of course

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You invited me and I like this idea so yep here is my information ;)
Name: Vee
Height: 5'9 (1.76)
Weight: 78 kilo
Hair color: Blond
Eye color: Grey-Blue
Skin color: White
Feather: White with sea-blue edges. A dark blue dress with white/ocean blue sleeves with a yellow belt
Weapon of choice: Bow and arrows
Race: Rito

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You invited me and I like this idea so yep here is my information ;)

Thank you, Vee, this works perfectly. I have good plans for your character, thanks for signing.

And I will take the opportunity to add another profile here. It belongs to Zeruda. I might edit this post if I receive any other pm submissions. Thanks for accepting, Zee. ^^

Name: Zelda (Or I might go with Zeruda since Princess Zelda will appear)
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 102 lbs.
Hair color: Black naturally, brown when dyed
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: very pale
Outfit: Almost always a dress. Very girly wardrobe. For the story, feel free to throw a pair of fancy greaves on my character. I also always have a flower of sorts in my hair, preferable a white or pink one.
Weapon of choice: Halberd

Name: Totam
hight: 5.4 feet/ 1.65 meters (i think thats the hight of a young rito)
weigh: 45 kg/ 99 pound
hair color: white
eye color: red
skin color: the skin color of a rito (i think its gray)
outfit: a rito outfit with gold and silver decorations on his wings.
weapons: bow (with fire and ice arrows) and a long curved sword.
race: Rito

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Axle "The Vizard" Trine
Height: 6'8
Weight: 230 lbs
Eye color: Dark brown, so appears black. Right eye is white as it is blinded by a scar.
Skin color: Burnt (literally)
Outfit: Bandages all over his arms, face and torso, concealing his burns. Baggy white pants, no shirt. Occasionally wears a large black trenchcoat and black wide-rimmed hat. Wears a variety of masks, with different appearances. His favorites depict skulls or resemble kitsune masks.
Weapon of choice: Four different swords, each decorated with and named after one of the four elements (Fire, Earth, Air, and Water), with Air being his favorite. He uses Fire when he is upset. He uses a variety of sword styles, dual, single, two-handed, etc. Also carries a valuable collection of 118 ornate daggers, each named after an element on the Periodic Table. He only carries 10 or so daggers at a time, concealed. He is almost superstitious about the elemental themes of his weapons, and carefully chooses them based on the situation he faces and the emotions he feels.

You can pick my crew position, Atsu.

Also, for the record, the idea with this guy is for him to be battle-hardened. He's seen a thing or two and knows a fair amount about the world. He should act fairly similarly to me otherwise though. Kind of a collector as you can see. Mostly called by his alias "The Vizard", except by his friends.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Name: Marine
Height: 5'4
Weight: 99 lbs.
Hair Color: Bright Blonde
Eye Color: Aqua Blue
Skin Color: White
Outfit: A short black dress with dark blue shorts under it.
Weapon: Bow with electrical arrows

I want to be in it…

Also I don't care what position I have.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
@Axle Ok, lol, thanks for signing up. I don't know much about the element table but I will do my best. :P

@Marine yeah, thanks for signing up.

And while I am at it, lemme just announce that I wont be Writing using WW, or Zelda based for this one, out of fear of repeating myself due to SOTF and ROTD, and so I will make this Fan Fic a non-Zelda fic.

@Axle Ok, lol, thanks for signing up. I don't know much about the element table but I will do my best. :P

And while I am at it, lemme just announce that I wont be Writing using WW, or Zelda based for this one, out of fear of repeating myself due to SOTF and ROTD, and so I will make this Fan Fic a non-Zelda fic.
You don't need to put much effort into it. If you need element references though, you can find them all here by hovering over them on the table: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periodic_table

Again, don't worry about it. You don't even need to reference it much at all really. And yeah, non-WW is fine, although perhaps you should report the thread to have it moved into General Works in that case (I don't mod this section, so I can't).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom