• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Enemies in BOTW2

What kinds of new enemies do you think will be unearthed in BOTW 2? Since the devs will be negotiating through old content (botw1 geography and npcs/mobs) and new content (botw2 npcs/mobs/maybe geography) to keep the game interesting, what kinds of new enemies do you think will be introduced to the game, or enemies that will resurface? Perhaps dodongos, poes, bubbles, and skulltulas will make an appearance again? What do you think?

I want all the creepy ones to come back, BotW1 was terribly lacking when it came to creepy elements.

I want Poes, Skulltullas, Bubbles, Gibdos, ReDeads and even Dead Hand.

I hope there a some new creepy enemies too, the more the merrier.

Reactions: Dio
I didn't even think of redeads or gibdos! Oh my goodness I can just imagine what they would look like in the BOTW art style...

I want all the creepy ones to come back, BotW1 was terribly lacking when it came to creepy elements.
I agree with this sentiment. Some darker and more sinister enemy types to match the creepier tone the trailer went for would be appreciated. This should fit especially well if the sequel involves underground exploration.

Rummaging through the bowels of the Earth just goes hand in hand with buried secrets and horrors.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'd like to see some of the more obscure enemies make a return, like Vires and Goriyas! Also Iron Knuckles!
I also kinda feel like Like Likes would fit the game, eating your shields and whatnot XD

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I didn't even think of redeads or gibdos! Oh my goodness I can just imagine what they would look like in the BOTW art style...
Well the Sheikah monks and Ganondorf are kind of how I'd imagine the ReDeads to look

Anyway I agree with @Spirit, if this is going to be a darker themed game there needs to be a return of the creepy enemies.

I'd love to see ReDeads and Wallmasters along with Poe's and Stalfos.

Not only that but I felt BoTW's enemy variety was lacking so I'd like more enemies in general. They should bring back the Dinolfos, Peahat, Tektite, Beamos, Armos and Like Like. I would love to see Real Bombchu return from Majora's Mask along with the Nejiron. Iron Knuckles or Darknuts should also make a comeback.

I'd like to see some of the more obscure enemies make a return, like Vires and Goriyas! Also Iron Knuckles!
I also kinda feel like Like Likes would fit the game, eating your shields and whatnot XD
Oh man, I can just imagine Vires diving down from cave ceilings, eyes glowing. And Goriyas would be awesome too.

I too want all the creepster enemies to come back, especially Poes.

Oh man, I can just imagine Vires diving down from cave ceilings, eyes glowing. And Goriyas would be awesome too.

I too want all the creepster enemies to come back, especially Poes.
The Poes would be dope. Already there is such an emphasis on spirits in the game with the Champions and King Rhoam.... Lets hope the devs have some fun with this.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Bring back Aquamentus. It's only been in OoS and zelda 1 before that. Imagine they give it the lynel treatment making it an absolute beast thought long extinct in the era of myth but was instead hidden away, the scourge of Hyrule only bested by Ganon

An overworld Aquamentus miniboss encounter where you use terrain to a avoid it's oppressive ranged attacks and are able to dismember or disable individual heads would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom