• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Boss Ideas

T

Tdwprocks

I think that Zant was an awesome boss battle. The reason is we had to figure out how to defeat him in each separate way which made it fun, and difficult. I wanna have a boss similar that allows you to try and figure out how to defeat the boss in each separate way presented, and I think it should combine all the items you got before hand, instead of obviously using the item you gained in the temple, we need to branch out on ideas of this sort. I also agree we could make a really cool Epic Sword battle boss, alot like Ganon in TP.

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
I have an idea for a final boss:

He doesn't have a name, but it's a guy thats not completely human, cos he's built differently than humans, but he can't see at all unless the room is pitch black. so naturally, his room is pitch black, so you can't see him. you can see yourself, though, because your sword glows. so he walks around, trying to kill you with his lethal sword, and you have to sneak up behind him, and stab him.

then, after a few hits, a few torches around the room light up, brigtening the room. now you can see him, but he can't see you. but he can hear very well. he stands in the middle. you have to walk around him, not getting too close (or he will attempt to kill you again) and shoot a light arrow, then as he falls, sword him up. but if you stand still too long, a special floor master will fall down, make a noise, so he can know where you are. the floormaster will grab you while he strikes.

comment on that idea, please. if you have time.

a friend of mine came up with a miniboss that is a giant version of the beetle and when you kill it it shrinks and becomes the beetle item. i think this would be really cool.

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
I think Goro-Link's idea is pretty cool, having two opponents who can never see each other at the same time. The first part sounds pretty tough, but the second part sounds too easy. He should be doing some kind of attack when he can't see you, or make it tough to hit him with a light arrow somehow. Besides, wouldn't he be able to hear the light arrow coming at him? The concept of the fight sounds really cool, but it just needs to have more challenge to it.

A creature who uses a cannon to shoot bombs at you. You had to pick up a bomb and throw it back in the cannon for back fire. The cannon will explode and the creature will be stunned and you have a chance to slash him

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
I think Goro-Link's idea is pretty cool, having two opponents who can never see each other at the same time. The first part sounds pretty tough, but the second part sounds too easy. He should be doing some kind of attack when he can't see you, or make it tough to hit him with a light arrow somehow. Besides, wouldn't he be able to hear the light arrow coming at him? The concept of the fight sounds really cool, but it just needs to have more challenge to it.

Well, you'd have to stay on the edges of the room, so you'd have to go slowly, but go too slowly and the floormaster comes down.

anyway, thanks for feedback. :)

ZRetsirk

MUWAHAHA!! ß ) ∑ Π []
something new, or just a big ol version of a pretty much harmless enemy. like the forest temple boss in tp

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I would like a gigantic dragon boss that is like 2 or 3 times the size of Argorok.

Link would be standing on a small circular platform (like in the Volvagia battle), and the dragon would try to knock him off by flying over the platform. To defeat the Dragon, Link would use his bow to hit the dragon's wings until it was unable to fly any more. (This part is fairly simple.) The dragon would then walk around the platform breathing fire and swinging it's tail at Link. Link has to avoid the fire and tail then hit the dragons head until it is defeated. (This is supposed to be a lot harder than it sounds.):)

This sounds an awful lot like Meta Ridley from Metroid Prime. Don't get me wrong though, he is a terrific boss. And for the record, it is much harder than it sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom