• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler New Art Reveals Two Upgraded Bows and Late Game Villian

Vibed

must read before he posts
http://nintendoeverything.com/77110/more-new-zelda-skyward-sword-art-shows-some-interesting-things/

zelda_skyward_sword_art-17.jpg

zelda_skyward_sword_art-14.jpg

zelda_skyward_sword_art-34.jpg

zelda_skyward_sword_art-29.jpg

Holy s***...Who the hell is he? It looks like he has an evil Master Sword, winged hilt, handle, and all. Even an upside down Triforce.

zelda_skyward_sword_art-33.jpg

He has scales, you don't suppose he's...?!

Note: If you check out the source link, you can get better pics. The thing on The Imprisoned's head is not a sword, but an odd stone slab that looks much thicker. Probably the same, though.

Last edited:

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
He's definitely the real form of the Imprisoned, oh crap. We have to fight this guy. I'm scared.

Final Boss Revealed??? (link to Pic Inside - Huge Spoilers)

http://www.zeldainformer.com/2011/11/skyward-sword-late-game-character-art-revealed.html#more

Seriously guys, if you don't want the end of the game spoiled, don't click that. Spoilers follow:

For the rest of us: What do you think? There seem to several possible explanations.

1. This is Ghirahim's master revived
2. This is the true form of the Imprisoned
3. This is Ghirahim after he has stolen his master's power
4. Some combination

Look at this guy's skin. He's definately some form of the Imprisoned. This makes me think he is an awakened form of the beast, and Ghirahim's master as well. But his blade looks like a powered up version of Ghirahim's sword, which makes me think that this is Ghirahim after he has stolen his master's (The Imprisoned) power.

Either way can you guys believe how badass this dude looks? I would have never expected something like this from Zelda.

Also, I just realized that his sword looks like an evil version of the master sword. It has the gem, the winged hilt, and an upside down triforce on the blade. Could this mean that Ghirahim is actually an opposite to Fi and he becomes this blade?

Discuss!

I'm still doubting that is The Imprisoned. I think he might simply be one of Ghirahim's six partners in crime.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
I don't see how he can't be the imprisoned, he has the scar on the forehead, the large monster thing has a sword in his head. They have the same scales, the same toenails. He definitely looks like the leader Dark Mage of the group of demons.

Actually... ok, if this is the Imprisoned then I'm gonna call right now that he is the center of that seven person group photo in the game's intro.

Now we need to find out who the other 5 people are.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
OH EMM GEE!!! The developers did say that the Imprisoned WOULD gain more power and become LESS sealed throughout the game.... So that must be the Imprisoned will all, or most, of his power!!!

He...... has like a DARK MASTER SWORD!!!!! A weird Dark Link? No...... Some plot element will probably explain that......

67ghost

no you're not
the imprisoned has what appears to be the final pics sword on his head maybe that is what is imprisoning the imprisoned ???

Vibed

Just want to say, 8 minutes too late dude. But, yeah, this is quite a shocker character design, considering the game's tone.

Actually, scratch that, this guy is way different from anything in the series.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That guy...he is freaking amazing. Upside down Triforce? I think complete win. JUST IMAGINE the kinds of fights we'll have to do against him. Hopefully he is a multiphase, multicomplexity type final boss if he IS the final boss to begin with. I'm hoping he also kills Ghirahim, which believe it or not will make for an even AWESOMER final boss.

I can only imagine he is out for blood. If that maiden girl, Zelda, gets attacked by him...

The evil master sword is likely the same sword that is seen stuck in the Imprisoned's forehead. Maybe the removal of the sword releases his powers? It's either that, or Ghirahim becomes the sword. It would make sense with his red diamond and some claiming him to be the antithesis to Fi.

Vibed

Note: If you check out the source link, you can get better pics. The thing on The Imprisoned's head is not a sword, but an odd stone slab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom