• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New and returning Mini-games

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Mini-games has been a mainstay in Zelda for quite a while now.

From treasure chest mini games, to horseback archery, to bombchu bowling, to sinking ship ("SPPPLLLSCH").

BotW had a fair share of mini-games too. A lot, in fact.

Are there any that you'd like to see stay for the sequel? Is there any idea for a mini-game that you'd like for them to incorporate in BotW2? Also, should the poor Goron who runs the golf course expand his business?

I'm not sure about mini games that should return outside of maybe some archery, but one new game I'd love to see is a Cryonis mini game.

I'd love to be given a goal out in the open water and you'd have to Frogger your way to the goal as fast as you could. That'd be cool.

Could have a waterfall version too.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
My biggest issue with most the mini-games in BotW is that they were all so well hidden. I mean, it's great when you happen to stumble upon them, but because of how BotW works, it doesn't really feel that worth it to play them. It was better when there was a good price for them, like a Piece of Heart, or some sort of upgrade (bigger bomb bag for example).
I did sorta enjoy the snowball bowling, as it took advantage of the games physics engine ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom