• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New ALttP Glitch? (NEVERMIND)

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
Hey all! I just discovered a new glitch in A Link to the Past I think. It seems like when you use the Magic Mirror at The Pyramid of Power to go to Hyrule Castle, as soon as you try to walk through the gate from Hyrule Castle, it will act as though you walk back onto the warp pad thing to take you back to The Dark World. I don't think it has any uses, but maybe someone will find it interesting. Anyway, here's the video:

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
Interesting, does this work only on the GBA version?
I'm not really sure, I'm playing on an emulator. I could test it on the SNES version possibly though.

EDIT: I just tried going to the screen to the right of the Pyramid of Power screen, the one with all the rocks and used the Magic Mirror. Then I went left back to Hyrule Castle and went through the gate, and it still did the same thing and brought me to the Dark World.

EDIT 2: Went up to the witches house, the place that sells potions, and used the Magic Mirror. Went back to Hyrule Castle through the gate, still brought back to the Dark World. So it seems that no matter what, it'll do that. Very weird.

EDIT 3: I am stupid. Hahaha, apparently it's intentional, I did some more research.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom